4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Superbior

Oct 8, 2021
Is there really a new content in the new patch? Or is it just similar to the previous patch?
Yes there is. In discord there are questions answered by Cheesecake indicating there is new content. Why no one wants to share it i don't know

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The more you ask for alms (for 5 minutes of play) the worse the situation becomes, go and have fun somewhere else, there is no shortage of alternatives ...

Chippewa38

Jul 29, 2021
The more you ask for alms (for 5 minutes of play) the worse the situation becomes, go and have fun somewhere else, there is no shortage of alternatives ...
hey buddy this is one of the hottest rising games in terms of popularity right now and your telling me it cant be uploaded because there is 5 minutes of content?!?! wow

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
hey buddy this is one of the hottest rising games in terms of popularity right now and your telling me it cant be uploaded because there is 5 minutes of content?!?! wow
I'm writing to you which, in my opinion, doesn't deserve attention for the moment, but you, if don't agree, are free to act as you like, it's none of my business.

Reactions: Chrisquin

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
The hell with these impatient wankers,
Enough other contents to wank at while waiting for enough content to update this.
it's just not worth the trouble uploading very little ''update'' if you even call it that.

Spray your heart out (literally) at other things, time to cheat by fooling with another Wo(novel)men.. boys , while you wait. :D

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes