RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
God's Blessing On This Cursed Ring! Patron (V0.8.5) (Patreon)
Links:

ChangeLog (v0.8.5):
  • Reworked all of Wiz's animations
  • Readjusted all of Wiz's scenes in the recollection room (now includes all of her scenes up to the current version except final scene)
  • Added Part 2 prologue story
  • Added several short scenes on Part 2 prologue story
  • Added skill tree mechanic for Part 2 (WIP)
  • Added gameplay rework for Part 2 (WIP)
  • QOL update, typos, and bugfixes (Chunchunmaru will be gone in final scene on stage 3, Added breathing animation for all pixel sprites, fixed error of missing image in bonding mode when not skipping intro, temporarily changed splash credit from before title screen to new game due to compatibility issues).
Current Major Issue:
  • Some animations on part 1 will reset to the beginning after the end. (Will be fixed in the next version)
(It's recommended to start a new save.)
Finally, all of Wiz's scenes have been fully reworked. They now include much more animation, making them livelier. Three more girls to go! The part 2 of the prologue has been released, it's somewhat short unfortunately. I've been thinking which heroine should be continued first. Therefore, I plan to make a poll, and there will also be a costume poll for the heroine.
You can directly access the part 2 of the prologue by talking to the shadowy figure in the mansion. In this version only, before you start the prologue, you can choose whether one of the heroines has fallen or not, this will slightly alter how the story in part 2 unfolds. Please keep in mind that some dialogue may change slightly depending on whether you have already met certain characters. Thus, part 2 will include interactions that depend on what you did in part 1, like bonding or event, which will influence some interactions or behaviors in part 2. My game will always remember what you do... except when I forget.
The prologue in Part 2 will also provide a brief preview of how the skill tree mechanic and gameplay rework function. The skill tree mechanic will play a major role in part 2, and the availability of skills will affect how the story progresses.
Rain, Mitsurugi, and Claire's sprites haven't been finished yet, so they won't have sprite images in this version.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Nograzie

Jun 22, 2023
Very interested in seeing how this turns out. Some games have pretty good systems in place with avoiding or preventing NTR, beyond just "Don't talk to this person".

I'll definitely want to keep an eye on this but since it's a 0.1, I'm guessing it'll be several updates before there's solid content
Could you please share a compressed version ? That would be amazing

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Does the game run poorly for anyone else? It was fine a few updates ago but now it's barely giving 1fps. Does anyone have a fix for this? I am using joiplay

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The scenes where Chris and Irys appear are in part 1 or 2 of the game?
Part 2.
Part 1 is what the game has been since release: Darkness, Megumin and Aqua being corrupted by the black guy. (Wiz too)

Part 2 should introduce Alderp but it's just the prologue for now

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.8.5.a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Am i the only one who noticed no difference in Wizs scenes this update? i think i saw some smoother face animations but didn't notice any massive reworks.

Reactions: DicksInSpace
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes