RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
I am just trying this for the first time. Game seems to get stuck every time I try to "peek" into the black guy's room. Is there a fix?

Edit: I notice that what's actually happening is screen gets stuck showing animation though behind it I can still move.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
If this game dosent have the hide and seek minigame and the annoying combat would be very good its a shame the animated scenes are very good totally wasted i hope that when he make the vanilla path makes better gameplay
I mean, I think the hiding minigame is a nice idea. The uncertainty of not knowing who youll get and who youll have to leave with John. But its too rng. It doesnt really reward learning the girls' possible locations since even with upgrades, you wont have the time to check the back part of the mansion. There is that one upgrade that lets you see if there is someone in the room, but then its not really hide and seek anymore, you're just scanning, door to door.

That map needs a little changing, more sound and visual hints rather than pure rng or basically certainty(albeit a slow one).
Though there is also no explanation for why its pitch black and why we only have very little time.

There also needs to be better handling of adventure locations. Its a cool ideea, how sometimes having someone in your party can be a pain, but still, the map and how many enemies is just really draining.

More day time events would be appreciated also, even if just some campfire dialogue. Day time adventuring and grinding is really long and lonely and night time is over in a flash.

But one thing that I loved about this is the simultaneous progression of both vanilla and ntr paths. Its just a big kink of mine to have the heroines be lovey dovey with you, then just be whores behind your back.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
You can download it now on the first page!
I think you need to consider including a "spoiler" tag blurb about what the bugfix is for (version number and possibly what problem it addresses) instead of just posting a link which will now always be there even if you fix the bug in future releases.

Ugemm

Mar 30, 2024
So does the dev happen to reduce those annoying homing skeleton? I played the game last december and decide to drop it for a while because those skeletons keep wasting my time I mean every single update you have to fight those seemingly endless skeletons who woudn't be annoyed

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think he needs to make the bedrooms smaller so we see close up scenes during the keyhole peeks and also increase the keyhole size also I would like to seem more variation of the keyhole peeks as well.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I think he needs to make the bedrooms smaller so we see close up scenes during the keyhole peeks and also increase the keyhole size also I would like to seem more variation of the keyhole peeks as well.
If you cheat (like with mtool) to give notKazuma foresight the keyhole will be bigger.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.8.3 is now availab-
Wait it's already public.... Well.

Newest v.0.8.3 Hotfixes added!

• Fix error on 4th Darkness NTR
  • Fix error Aqua's 1st Vanilla Scene
  • Fix Vanir 1st event not disappearing
Copy and replace the www folder to game folder.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

Reactions: bucefala

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Best NTR is angry creampie till the end......They looks very happy at the begining.......
And MUSIC are bad, 7.0 is better that represents women’s reluctance to have sex and depression
Now........sounds HAPPY, very weird.
Can you tell me what's wrong with the music? Which music sounds very happy? I thought every music when NTR begins was already sad and depressed.

I still can't fuck Megumi and Darkness when I fill the heart of the game with hugs or looks?
Not implemented yet.

So does the dev happen to reduce those annoying homing skeleton? I played the game last december and decide to drop it for a while because those skeletons keep wasting my time I mean every single update you have to fight those seemingly endless skeletons who woudn't be annoyed
Yes, no more homing skeletons on Labirynth. Except when you bring Aqua.

Ugemm

Mar 30, 2024
Can you tell me what's wrong with the music? Which music sounds very happy? I thought every music when NTR begins was already sad and depressed.

Not implemented yet.

Yes, no more homing skeletons on Labirynth. Except when you bring Aqua.
Nice, did the number of skeletons were also reduced? Since I have to bring Aqua to fight the 2nd quest boss

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
God's Blessing On This Cursed Ring! Patron (V0.8.4) (Patreon)

ChangeLog (v0.8.4):
  • Minor animations added (2nd Aqua NTR event)
  • Rework Scenes (2nd Megumin NTR event)
  • Rework Scenes + Peek Mechanic Added (All Hidden NTR Scene on searching party mini game)
  • Intimate mode improved
  • Intimate mode for Aqua and Darkness reworked
  • QOL update, typos, and bugfixes (Duplicate npc in the same room on searching mini game fixed, window box changed, peek mechanic icon added, remove the ability to fast forward [see major issue], etc.).
Current Major Issue:
  • Some animations will reset to the beginning after the end. (I just found out about this bug, fortunately, I haven't reworked all the animations, so I hope there's not much that I need to fix.)
(It's recommended to start a new save.)
I am really, really sorry for this massive late. I never thought it would take this long.
Okay, the intimate mode is fully completed for the complicated stuff. Next, it will only be a small adjustment, like maybe a cut-in or some minor graphical effect. Intimate mode in the 1st half of the game is important, but it will be much more important in the 2nd half. In the 2nd half, you can obtain more interaction options and increase the limit of how many interactions you can roll per time.
There's nothing you can do to interaction options in the 1st half except look at the current available interaction options. You can check it in the player's room, where heroine stats are located.
The next update will be the prologue for the second half of the game. I didn't expect my game to haven't finished when the Konosuba 3rd anime aired because the timeline for the story of my game happened after Kazuma visited Iris, which probably will be adapted on the 3rd season. Now, you can already guess who's the second rival or third silhoutte in the heroine's NTR status.
Please report if there's a bug and write out your thoughts on the game!
I am really sorry for the late and thank you very much for your continuous support!
Link:

Hotfixes v0.8.4:
  • Fix error on 4th Darkness NTR
  • Fix error on recollection room (Darkness and Megumin 2nd NTR)

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer.

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes