RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

nub01

May 9, 2017
First time I actually play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Would just go to recollection room and see the new progression. I really enjoyed the game its updates have been fixing lots of issues and the Ui menu change was desperately needed lots of good changes. Just my 2 cents if we can have a Mini Scene when Kazuma returns home without his missing party members while their getting ntr in the forest, cave, etc would be a great addition to see it on their perspectives as well instead of just a simple 1 sec clip of them on the background. Would definitely spice things up. My selfish request but if done ill jump in to support the works.

Reactions: bucefala

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So what's the deal with the Ring? Seems like it'd be mind control from the description, but instead seems NTR brothel? How does that work?
Can Kazuma rape the girls, or is it just vanilla with the MC?

dwart123

Mar 29, 2018
Hi! I just started to play, but I have an issue: at the very beginning I can open the menu to save etc. but just after the prologue, so in day 0, i can't open the menu anymore! I can play looking for the girls in the dark room and bringing them to fight, but without saving it's impossible to play. Is it bug or do I miss something? Thank you!

Zero0932

Mar 23, 2022
Hi! I just started to play, but I have an issue: at the very beginning I can open the menu to save etc. but just after the prologue, so in day 0, i can't open the menu anymore! I can play looking for the girls in the dark room and bringing them to fight, but without saving it's impossible to play. Is it bug or do I miss something? Thank you!
you cant open your menu in the dark room

Reactions: bucefala

dwart123

Mar 29, 2018
you cant open your menu in the dark room
Thank you for the reply. Sadly it's not just a dark room problem, I can't open the menu in any part of the game, neither in the mansion, in shops or in the battle areas. It's like the Key/button to open the menu stops working, but it works perfectly before speaking to the guild receptionist the first time

Zero0932

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you for the reply. Sadly it's not just a dark room problem, I can't open the menu in any part of the game, neither in the mansion, in shops or in the battle areas. It's like the Key/button to open the menu stops working, but it works perfectly before speaking to the guild receptionist the first time
weird what form of the game are you using

dwart123

Mar 29, 2018
weird what form of the game are you using
I just downloaded the last version here and I am using it on pc. Anyway I just tried to start a new game and skipping the intro and now all seems to work fine xD what a weird bug. In the first savefile I can't open the menu while I can in the second one ahah

kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
I just downloaded the last version here and I am using it on pc. Anyway I just tried to start a new game and skipping the intro and now all seems to work fine xD what a weird bug. In the first savefile I can't open the menu while I can in the second one ahah
I had the same issue, the fix is to skip the intro with a new save. The dev posted this here when he released the new version:

v0.8.2 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.8.2):

• Rework Scenes (Darkness Random Trigger NTR 2 & Harem NTR Random Trigger)
  • New 1 Encounter Event (Yunyun)
  • Costume Equipment System Implemented
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Fix some incorrect dialogue on scenes, Chris and Yunyun sprite reworked, some featured equipment icons changed, Fix some incorrect image placement, etc.).
Temporary fix for the Pause menu not being opened: Skip the intro.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
God's Blessing On This Cursed Ring! (V0.8.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link:

- Fix Vanir 1st event not disappearing.
Copy and replace it to the game folder. (Game -> www -> data )

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
2nd Darkness NTR event crashes. It crashed both before and after I added the hotfix.

The error states:
Failed to load: img/Special__actionSeq/Darkness-NTR-1-EX_1.png

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
2nd Darkness NTR event crashes. It crashed both before and after I added the hotfix.

The error states:
Failed to load: img/Special__actionSeq/Darkness-NTR-1-EX_1.png
is a leaked version, not the official one, therefore it is not the first time that someone passes a version with bugs, I remember that once the developer published a build with the 3 Wiz scenes broken and he did not repair them until the next version came out, so surely when it is made public it will still have the same errors since it will be the same one that someone has shared now and they will be fixed in the paid version 0.8.4

Last edited:

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
View attachment 2223871

Overview:
Kazuma and his party found a mysterious ring in an abandoned castle while running a quest.
There is something weird in that ring. How will it affect Kazuma's life?
Can he save himself or will the ring consumes his own life and well being?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-05
Developer: XXXcodedXXX - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

It's recommended to start a new save .

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Hotfix

View attachment 2223823 View attachment 2223821 View attachment 3347133 View attachment 3347134 View attachment 3347135
Best NTR is angry creampie till the end......They looks very happy at the begining.......
And MUSIC are bad, 7.0 is better that represents women’s reluctance to have sex and depression
Now........sounds HAPPY, very weird.

Last edited:

TheJOy

Dec 16, 2017
My screen blocked with animation of vision of Vis's blowjob after meeting the "devil" on the map during first day.
There is way to fix that?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.3] [XXXcodedXXX]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.8.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes