RPGM Abandoned Goddess Rising [v0.06b] [jackthemonkey]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover (v5).png

Overview:
It's Frank's birthday and life seems as normal as it's ever been. But as the day progresses, it takes an unusual turn, and he is thrusted into a merging world of Science, Demons, Gods and Goddesses. He will never be the same... but will he WANT to be.
Updated: 05/07/2017
Developer/Publisher: Jackthemonkey - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.06b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Frank TF Female Knees.png Orgasm3.jpg ndlxvi72tex2.png ypgycxldcfmn.png

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
For a second when things heated up I thought the MC will be the one corrupting other people and have his way with them but it seems another MC Male to Female.

Seems good so far I guess.

Reactions: Obrist

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
That second picture!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks!

Reactions: aliscad

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
so this is one of those games, where there are random pics he put in from the internet?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
For a second when things heated up I thought the MC will be the one corrupting other people and have his way with them but it seems another MC Male to Female
Important info. Somehow missing that tag

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Eh, storyline has potential, even with the genderbender start...

I think he did the character art himself, it looks like the other drawings on his Deviant gallery.

The real pictures are obviously form the internet, however... I personally don't have a problem with that.

I'll keep an eye on this, though honestly i wish people would put more content in before a demo release...

This barely teases you with the possibilities, without any real indication on what fetishes the story will include.

Looks like most of his art is bimbofication related though, so i don't hold out much hope for the game.

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
I do have some problems excecuting that game maybe someone can help.
Normally this game runs in a scole of lets say 200x200 what was a little small for me. So I wanted to try the fullscreen option when you press the left mouse button on the program tray bar. Now it tries to open the program in Fullscreen but it crashes because of the scaling. The problem now is that I cant undo this setting because windows saved this settings and the .exe crashes instantly after excecuting. So its impossible to reach the program tray bar again to undo this action. Please help...

logicnr3

Mar 27, 2020
Finally solved the problem.
Its not an issue of the game itself. Its because of RPG Maker Engine.
If you do have the same Problem you find a solution here, it worked for me: