3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
18.jpg

Overview:
Perseus demigod, men's last hope, battles the Goddesses of the Trampling to stop them from conquering heaven and earth but there is a lot of challenge awaits him. Either Perseus will defeat Hera, Queen of the Goddess or the humanity will be crushed under her feet.

WARNING: This game includes scenes with scat and vore.

This Game Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2023-07-10
Developer: FWFS -
Censored: No
Version: 2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay Video:
Abandoned Note: LINK
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

goddess_of_trampling_big_update_v0_51_coming_soon_by_fwfs-dcg5qis.jpg goddess_of_trampling__the_amazons__by_fwfs-dcgctyl.jpg goddess_of_trampling_v0_61_almost_done__by_fwfs-dchsxu7.jpg goddess_of_trampling_v0_47_released__by_fwfs-dcexw9z.jpg goddess_of_trampling_new_version_soon_by_fwfs-dce9c3x.jpg kneel_before_your_queen_by_fwfs-dcdn6sy.jpg please_don_t_crush_me_like_bug_by_fwfs-dce6xwk.jpg goddess_of_trampling__feel_my_weight__by_fwfs-dc9f370.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
it takes a lot of time and resources to make a game of this quality.
Where's the promised quality though?
All I see is overdone lighting and whatever language that's supposed to be, cause that ain't proper english :pokerFace:

Someone looked at Black & White and thought "Needs more vagina"
You never played black & white, did you?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh watersport...
not my kind of thing.

nontheless the game sound ambitious and interresting. hope it grow good, need more 3D games :)

Reactions: Atorod

v1si0n4ry

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
This is so awkward... claims to be a pro, but the images look like tomb raider for ps2 and can't even bother to look up Greek mythology

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Read too quick (or else it's too late), thought for a second it was Goddess of Trampoline. My enthusiasm was crushed, after being boundless (get it?)
lol right their with you buddy. The control scheme alone though would take an ace dev to pull off, but it would certainly take adult gaming to new heights!

Clevits

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 106247
Overview:
Hi, I am a professional video game producer and love fetish content in video games. I'm planning on making one of the biggest fetish project 'Goddess of Trampling Video Game'. But you know life is hard and bills have to pay and it takes a lot of time and resources to make a game of this quality.
In that state, I need your support to make that dream game come true. and your support will not be unrequited, You will be able to experience the game in every new version. Already one playable version available for patrons.

About The Game:
Semi-God Perseus is about to save humanity from Hela the Goddess of Torture but there is a lot of challenge awaits him. either Perseus will defeat Hera or the humanity will be crushed under her feet.

This Game Features:
Updated: May 22, 2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: .011
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Trailer:

per request.
Download: - - -
Leave a Like

Clevits

Oct 10, 2017
This has great potential one of the better games I've downloaded to date, graphic and fluidity of the engine all good stuff. Anticipating update...

P.s. possibly thrown in groin crush with her @$S, or outfit change for her option eventually. I know most Devs with this level of coding just make it look easy

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, not my fetish but it always pleases me when I see someone making a game for a fetish that doesn't seem to have a lot of games. Hopefully this game is awesome for the peeps that crave this entertainment!

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes