3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 2, 2018
I didn't really know what to expect when I read the description. So I watched the trailer, then the music came on. And then she pissed on him. I don't even care anymore

Reactions: FartingRainbows

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
GRAB THE GODDAMN FUCKING SWORD YOU STUPID GODDAMN FUCKING BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP FUCKING STUNNING ME YOU STUPID GODDAMN FUCKING GIANT GODDESS OF WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sadh85

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rave666

Nov 7, 2017
Some up
Goddess of Trampling v0.31
Patch Notes: Overall graphics improved.
Game performance has been improved.
GODDESS GAIA New Skill: [Shrinking Blow] True Believer Tiynsuit's wish. Changes: [FaceSitting] Damage reduced slightly.

Reactions: N7

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Some up
Goddess of Trampling v0.31
Patch Notes: Overall graphics improved.
Game performance has been improved.
GODDESS GAIA New Skill: [Shrinking Blow] True Believer Tiynsuit's wish. Changes: [FaceSitting] Damage reduced slightly.
Well, to everyone here, I cannot figure out a way to beat this version. The grab attacks are too numerous and too punishing for struggle failing. Having to break out with 200 energy means sacrificing a lot of your dps and I... I'll give it a chance tomorrow, but boy is this version rough. Still only thing I can enjoy in this game is the foot trample. That mainly is for everyone else saying they hate this kink and that, I tend to ignore all the other kinks. Facesitting is alright enough to be enjoyable.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes