3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

butty

Jul 8, 2018
I tought that is a good game. Its sure that someone want more fetish like scat maybe for a scatality but the final choice to add this is the person who make that game. My question is when you put the next update can we just pause the game when you play.

butty

Jul 8, 2018
what do you think about future fighter like big fat women who whih slash or double slash whit her big boob, belly or butt crush and eat to regenerate. Another like centauress with slash whit ponytail, multi stomp and great buttcrush...

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This game is so rng based it hurts.
Turning off pissing and farting helps a bit, as it disables some grapple attacks.

The first boss is the most RNG based and it's about patience. (See my earlier comments on this thread for a guide on her).

The second boss is more about rushdown. (For this one I did attack and the super attack over and over. Healing at 3800~hp and relying on struggle winning out. You may have to heal even in a struggle, just keep an eye on the meter for death.

Imagine if this game had foot fetish content that wasn't just macro micro stuff. That would be awesome, foot fetish/femdom/humilation without the snuff. I wish there was a option to turn off the snuff. As always with this series I hope the first, or second boss gets better with better attacks (in terms of erotic content and the fights are less cheap from a game sense). As well as I hope the third boss is better than the other two that so far are fairly boring and simply murderous.

For me in this series it's been, foot fetish = aroused, butt stuff = mildly aroused, when the snuff gets involved... = instantly kills arousal.

Reactions: Sooba and skinnyguy

Daimoon

Jul 20, 2018
The game is still in very early development, spoke to the creator, she said that the female models will become prettier, the clothes also, story will be worked on, will create immersive world within Greek mythology and more foot fetish elements, licking, sniffing, worshipping etc. and much more. Think you guys might be judging too soon. Most of the stuff are just placeholders. She wants a basis, a foundation before starting to polish everything.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The game is still in very early development, spoke to the creator, she said that the female models will become prettier, the clothes also, story will be worked on, will create immersive world within Greek mythology and more foot fetish elements, licking, sniffing, worshipping etc. and much more. Think you guys might be judging too soon. Most of the stuff are just placeholders. She wants a basis, a foundation before starting to polish everything.
That's cool, but if the dev is going to create a product and ask for donations for said product, I think its fair to pass judgement on what's currently being produced, not what it could someday become.

Reactions: World enjoyer

Daimoon

Jul 20, 2018
@bahamut2195, fair enough, creating good content is rather expensive though, she also said she wanted to put a small team together to turn the game not only into what’s looks to be a “fighting sim”, but an actual open world with dungeon crawling & places of worship for Goddesses, towns, other npc’s to interact with, something like Skyrim but replacing the Dragons with Goddesses, lol. :) Wouldn’t that be fun?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
@bahamut2195, fair enough, creating good content is rather expensive though, she also said she wanted to put a small team together to turn the game not only into what’s looks to be a “fighting sim”, but an actual open world with dungeon crawling & places of worship for Goddesses, towns, other npc’s to interact with, something like Skyrim but replacing the Dragons with Goddesses, lol. :) Wouldn’t that be fun?
Yes, that would be really fun. I respect the hell out of the developer for having such a lofty goal too, and hope she gets there. When the demo releases for that game, I will gladly adjust my criticisms as well.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
still no changelog?
Goddess of Trampling v0.51 Patch Notes:

• New enemies; Amazon Warrior Princess & Amazon Frost Witch, Goddess Jeanne d'Arc.
  • Young Perseus.
  • Boy Perseus's model has been improved.
  • Gaia's stage graphics improved.
  • Game performance has been improved.
  • AAA Partical system added.
  • Professional sound actress hired.
  • Boss fights will be separeted in different files in order to decrease download size after this version but saving files will be together.For instance, you will be able to use the golds that you won from Gaia fight for the other fights.
Amazon Sisters

New Skills:

• [Amazon Rules] Combined attack of sisters can deal serious damage.
  • [Little Slave] The eyes of the Frost Witch may shrink you, but her sister wants to crush you too when you are so small. Then let the game begins.
  • [Rock,Paper,Scissors,CRUSH] Amazon sisters will play Rock, Paper, Scissors in order to decide for your fate.
  • [Under The Magical Feet] Frost Witch will jump stomp on you until you die. Carreful with frosty spikes.
  • [Under The Royal Feet] Will be in next update.
  • [Sisters of Weight] You will become a dirt under two sister's all weight.
  • [Worship Your Princess] Frost Witch like to watch you, when you worship her sister's huge ass but if you struggle to escape her ass, she will punish you.
  • [Throne of the Princess] Your face shall serve as a throne! Don't move, thrones do not breathe.
  • This is not a final version, graphic updates and more skills are coming.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
That's cool, but if the dev is going to create a product and ask for donations for said product, I think its fair to pass judgement on what's currently being produced, not what it could someday become.
Agreed, if they're willing to accept or ask for money using the product. The product is subject to the judgement that it entails. You may lawns for fun, but if you accept payment for it. Someone's going to want to have an opinion on it.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes