3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Reapergod36,

Sorry for the late reply, I had some dental surgery and I have been recovering; I did not feel up to talking even by typing. :)

Thank you for the conversation. I stand by my words until proven incorrect. :)

- Warning to sjw trolling F95 you may not understand or like what I have to say. So maybe look away now and your sjw wings will not burn off by the heat of thought.

You do realize people 'get-off' on a myriad of things right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like some people get off on popping balloons.

If someone gets off on humiliating or being humiliated, that is their kink or their fetish.

They can't change that about themselves.

If you believe it to be truly harmful to their life, then I imagine you view it the same as someone being a pedophile; since they can't change their tastes but they are meant to constantly shut away what truly gets them off.

It's okay to have your opinion on the matter and I welcome it.

But please don't kink shame people like that and state it as fact.

Reapergod36 I guess we will never agree about most of these things but that is totally okay to me. :)

Thought police, please; again we are having a conversation, I am not personally attacking anyone personally, we are just verbalizing thought. If thought is a crime in your part of the planet maybe, you should run. When we can no longer question why, we enslaved ourselves by that choice.

--\\\\ Again, to the game's creator so sorry for the mini post hijack. Good luck with your game. ////--

Reapergod36 let's get back to playing these games! Good talking to you. This will be the last post in this thread from my viewpoint. :)

P.S. My fingers hurt from typing all these thoughts and my jaw/head hurts (I do not use pain meds) from the dental surgery; I am going to try to rest. :)

P.S.S. Mods if I ever post something that is truly offending to the rules on F95 tell me and I'll never post my thoughts again (as hard as it will be) and just ghost visit the site for the content offered.
Odd, I can't tell whether you wish to have a discussion about this or simply want to insult me. Regardless, you do realize these are games, not real life. Games are often used to express real as well as non-realistic fantasies, as well as competition etc. I can't say I see much harm in nonconsensual scenes in a game or movie, limiting subject matter can limit art; then again I'm a bit bias due to not liking censorship but also accepting in the moral quandaries of that exist. So it becomes a fairly lengthy thought process of finding a healthy medium.

A lot of the stuff you spoke of I don't feel like I budge you on. I could discuss the issue at length; but you want to believe what you desire. So I'll leave it at that, as I don't feel motivated to convince you. I did enjoy you calling out to a non-existent antagonist like a wrestler calling out to someone meant to appear on stage or come down a ramp to respond. I understand the 'terminally offended' do exist, but if they're around, they're around. One can only stomp out stupidity when it rises it's ugly head. I don't think your stupid, just that you have a different set of morals and see things differently. Overall I leave this conversation in a good mood, mainly because of that last bit of SJW's.

So in closing I would say, you come off as really harsh. If you want someone less patient than me to listen, you might want to try being less so; since your thoughts come off as you're asking someone to put on razor-blade panties.

EDIT: 6/19/2018 2:42PM went back and read the vent part, well... that was certainly something o_0?

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
I like the potential in this game, but this guy has no concept of game difficulty. Meaning there is none, its just a random roll if you win or not. The giantess gets multiple attacks in a row sometimes for an unexplained reason, and the stuns are just stupid and equal a game over. Regardless of what the author may think, its not a "solve this puzzle with some amount of skill" its just a die roll since nothing you can do can prevent the stuns, which will result in about half your life lost. By the time you heal up again, she stuns you again, its just lazy game design substituting cheap tactics for difficulty.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I wonder why no one has commented on this...
But the trailer tells us to visit peatron.com/FWFS at 0:46 in order to support them.
I went and visited that website and the domain is available for purchase.

Hmmm....
Maybe they meant peetron.com/FWFS, but that only tells you that Dave Smells..
Hmm...
It is obviously not a typo!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, I was able to beat it once. You still have to get fairly lucky. But you need to armor up and do normal slashes for the most part. Only heal when at 3k health or so. When you have 200 Energy, go for your 3 slash attack. Always keep your armor up, try to remember how many turns it's been; since it only lasts so long. I got 124 gold for winning and the ending for winning is not different.

I have to admit I like the settings menu and some of the options I can turn on and off. The presentation looks overall better. I know this may be the point of the game; but I hope the game can move away from basically being a snuff simulator. I enjoyed the trample thing and I was hopeful for the crush meter. When the crush meter depleted however, the heels being put back on and more specifically the heel going through Perseus' eye was just... the killer of all arousal for me.

I hope the new goddess boss is better than her former counter-part. Supposedly we're getting the second goddess in the second part; but I hope her attacks are less snuff based.

Reactions: World enjoyer

sky11

May 29, 2018
I accidentally spilled a drink on the computer monitor.I watched a very interesting video. Great! I applaud the developer. :)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Seems winnable sometimes, lot of luck still needed. Chained specials are pretty bullshit.

Prioritise def+ buff, make sure you have the atk+ buff on as well. They only seem to fall of after a certain number of hits not turns. Don't be afraid to burn 200 on a guaranteed escape. Keep you HP and MP at a reasonable level. Cleanse any debuffs unless you are going to die.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
what's with the second giant, can you face her in the game, all I get is 1-1 repeated.

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Gotta say, I was a little bit on the fence about this one when I first saw it. There was some criticism about the graphics and fetishes within. Pretty thrilled about this last update. The graphics are fine, and the menu gives the option to turn off the golden shower and fart attacks. I also like that boob-zilla's attacks got nerfed a little bit because I was having a tough time beating her. Looking forward to future updates- this is a pretty fun game.

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
are there more endings then: getting eaten, getting stepped on (high heel), getting smothered under her butt, you win(1 scene)?

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
Not currently, hence the issue I have with the game.
Well its an early state and updates are quite often so i dont think thats a problem at all

Btw what were the changes that were made in 0.41?
the changes i have seen there were i couldnt do the sttings anymore, the game was more challenging (I like to lose to her so i didnt really mind) and there was a melting bar while getting eaten.
Did i miss sth there?

Reactions: Billerboob
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes