3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
My computer can barely handle tf2 in medium settings should I even bother downloading this?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
These options could have been some better ways to defeat her in battle - other than the MC is killed every time and by whichever means the MC tries to fight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To the game dev,
Overall, this "demo" release showed that there could be "promise" if the game had more content and options.

Nevertheless, thanks for trying something new.
The point of beating her is like any game, to win. To overcome a challenge that required some skill or to figure out a puzzle. As for your additional ways the MC could fight. I disliked all of them because they all seemed fairly either too unrealistic or comical. Also I don't think you understand that the game is going for a femdom angle. This isn't your time to climb mount slut, it's the time to fight a much larger opponent that seeks to humiliate you. If you're not into humiliation, I don't image you'll have much fun with the game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Reapergod36,

Thanks for the reply but,

You said - "I disliked all of them because they all seemed fairly either too unrealistic or comical".

You said - "Also I don't think you understand that the game is going for a femdom angle".

You said - 1. "This isn't your time to climb mount slut, it's the time to fight a much larger opponent that seeks to humiliate you". 2. "If you're not into humiliation".

Micro review

Notice - I am not posting in anger or attacking anyone personally, my statements are just WORDS from THOUGHT which could be correct or in error. But please know that the thought police can suck it. ;)

-[[[- To the game creator, I have no hate on you or your game, good luck. -]]]-
Seems to have worked for Last Demon Hunter, and stuff like Amazon Brawl, Amazon Kara and other toffi games. Part of me thinks you're trying to make a point. Part of me thinks you're also just calling people with femdom fantasies weak and that's your argument in a nutshell. Can't tell really, it's 3am so I'm going to sleep.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Reapergod36,

Oh no (Mr. Bill), I tried to be as clear possible about my femDom views but they came off as muddy.
Get a good nights sleep and re-read my post, it still may not make sense but I try. :)
You do realize people 'get-off' on a myriad of things right? Like some people get off on popping balloons. If someone gets off on humiliating or being humiliated, that is their kink or their fetish. They can't change that about themselves. If you believe it to be truly harmful to their life, then I imagine you view it the same as someone being a pedophile; since they can't change their tastes but they are meant to constantly shut away what truly gets them off. It's okay to have your opinion on the matter and I welcome it. But please don't kink shame people like that and state it as fact.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It went from winnable if you understood the mechanics to simply impossible due to the myriad of stuns and poisons. I no longer enjoy this game in any capacity. I've tried several times varying up strategy and all of it seems to rely on luck. As the giant has no pattern or discernible action response.

Apr 4, 2018
It went from winnable if you understood the mechanics to simply impossible due to the myriad of stuns and poisons. I no longer enjoy this game in any capacity. I've tried several times varying up strategy and all of it seems to rely on luck. As the giant has no pattern or discernible action response.
you can win with cheat engine .
the value for life is " 1175846912 "
on the beginning of the game scan this value a few results come up . after the first hit that your life is reduced this value is the only value (among other values) that is reduced . so you can cheat with cheat engine and take no damage and win

Reactions: fp5kaioken

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
So the long awaited answer to the Meaning of Life is "1175846912" ??? Well who would of thought? :coldsweat:

Clevits

Oct 10, 2017
you got to make a Perseus bonus if he wins he enlarges his stature (as a power) overall and gets to run up in and punish that @$$ establishing his dominance.lol

I think it would be complimentary after a few rounds facing her and winning

Clevits

Oct 10, 2017
you got to make a Perseus bonus if he wins he enlarges his stature (as a power) overall and gets to run up in and punish that @$$ establishing his dominance.lol

I think it would be complimentary after a few rounds facing her and winning
of course she would get stronger after her submission

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes