3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
so i tried this u cant even do anything, i always lose within 5 turns... not fun
What worked for me is Defense Up a lot. I found if you Defense Up and Offense Up, she likes to poison you. The most randomness the fight has to it, is you will have to take some chances on getting out of her trample or not (at least I had to.) Instead of using the instant out of her trample move, healing can be largely pointless during this section, as she easily deals nearly 3000 damage and you'll end up with a net gain of +75-85 health. Save up for the big multi-combo attack, don't believe it's stun garbage as it doesn't buy you a turn and just keep wailing on her.

EDIT: As of v0.21 Stun actually buys you a turn if it lands.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
W-o-o-o-o-o-w. This game sucks! You're out-gunned, out-classed, and out-of-your-league. Holy balls. This game needs a difficulty select or something. You can't block/guard/dodge ANY of her attacks. She does 2-3 times more damage than you can do (even when charged-up)- the damage table needs some serious tweaking. The "O" key did absolutely nothing when you press it. You would think that the fact that she can't heal would work in your favor- it does not.

Out of curiosity- IF anyone has managed to defeat her, is there any point to it? Is there another level/boss after her? I'm fixin' to delete it because it's just not any fun.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
W-o-o-o-o-o-w. This game sucks! You're out-gunned, out-classed, and out-of-your-league. Holy balls. This game needs a difficulty select or something. You can't block/guard/dodge ANY of her attacks. She does 2-3 times more damage than you can do (even when charged-up)- the damage table needs some serious tweaking. The "O" key did absolutely nothing when you press it. You would think that the fact that she can't heal would work in your favor- it does not.

Out of curiosity- IF anyone has managed to defeat her, is there any point to it? Is there another level/boss after her? I'm fixin' to delete it because it's just not any fun.
i tried in a honest way,but nothing so i used cheat engine ahaahh
btw after u beat her,she fall and then u start to celebrate with some laught coming from other warriors i suppose...anyway after a while she raise up her head and open her mouth towards u to eat u i think and the camera goes into her mouth and then game over,so i suppose to be continued and,what happened to the MC?

btw for me funny and unusual concept,for sure the dev get inspiration from the manga that we know everybody,so let's see what's next! ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
btw after u beat her,she fall and then u start to celebrate with some laught coming from other warriors i suppose...anyway after a while she raise up her head and open her mouth towards u to eat u i think and the camera goes into her mouth and then game over,so i suppose to be continued and,what happened to the MC?

btw for me funny and unusual concept,for sure the dev get inspiration from the manga that we know everybody,so let's see what's next! ;)

What is this cheat engine you speak of and HOW do I get it? :)

Are you supposed to install 2.1 over 1.1 and overwrite or do you keep them in separate folders? The OP doesn't really tell you too much. I can launch the 1.1 version, but when I click the executable in the 2.1 folder- it doesn't do anything.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
What is this cheat engine you speak of a
What is this cheat engine you speak of and HOW do I get it? :)

Are you supposed to install 2.1 over 1.1 and overwrite or do you keep them in separate folders? The OP doesn't really tell you too much. I can launch the 1.1 version, but when I click the executable in the 2.1 folder- it doesn't do anything.
i downloaded the 2.1
nothing new i think so it should be just a bugfix
NEVER overwrite new versions of games if not mentioned,so no
separe folders
btw through PM i sent u some info on CE
go check! ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
i downloaded the 2.1
nothing new i think so it should be just a bugfix
NEVER overwrite new versions of games if not mentioned,so no
separe folders
btw through PM i sent u some info on CE
go check! ;)
So you mean to keep them in separate folders?
I did get it. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Zurghi00

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

What worked for me is Defense Up a lot. I found if you Defense Up and Offense Up, she likes to poison you. The most randomness the fight has to it, is you will have to take some chances on getting out of her trample or not (at least I had to.) Instead of using the instant out of her trample move, healing can be largely pointless during this section, as she easily deals nearly 3000 damage and you'll end up with a net gain of +75-85 health. Save up for the big multi-combo attack, don't believe it's stun garbage as it doesn't buy you a turn and just keep wailing on her.

IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE GAME: First Move Defense Up (W), Basic Attack (A) until you have your (Q) attack, it's Q not O, I used logic to deduce this because hotkeys are normally close together and it has what looks like a vague tail. Use attack up, (the entire time keep your Defense Up buff up the ENTIRE time.) If she poisons you (via her watersports or piss attack), cure it immediately as it does 1000 damage on top of her normal damage and it's not reduced by Defense Up. Avoid using Attack Up just for your Basic Attacks, just wait until you have your (Q), as is the triple slash with a chance to stun.) When you use defense up, it takes the giants attacks from 1064 to 654, putting it on par with your damage.

When she puts you under foot, your best chance is to default struggle. If you're really low health wise and have the energy to spend use the instant get out. You should not have to use the instant out, the RNG on getting out usually won't screw you that hard.

0.21 added a facesitting attack, if she does this you will have a limited air bar pop-up and you must escape before you suffocate or lose instantly regardless of your health. I recommend default Struggle again and if desperate instant out, each time you fail (as with the trample) she will deal damage to you. However, when you get out of the facesitting, she'll have a chance to stun you and give herself a free turn; if it happens you just have to try to keep to the pattern I've been describing.

As a last note, you only really should heal when you're at 1000-1500~ and you should especially heal in situations when you're at this health and you manage to stun the giant. If you find her at 1500 HP keep in mind your triple slash does somewhere around 600-650x3 and you should take your chance to end the fight because there is no second battle currently as of 0.21

PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT THE GAME IS TOO HARD OR THAT IT REQUIRES A CHEAT ENGINE. Instead be more familiar with RPGmaker battle style components. I lost twice testing things out my first time; then I won and won again, in 0.21 I won, playing again I lost to the butt attack as I was seeing it's parameters with the breath meter and options available.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
the RNG on getting out usually won't screw you that hard.
The what? What does "RNG" stand for exactly?
Thanks for the walkthrough- it was rather detailed.
As I mentioned earlier- when I try to launch the game from the 2.1 folder, nothing happens. When I launch it from the 1.1 folder- it plays fine, but says "1.1" at the top. How do I get the 2.1 version to play properly? I believe that you mentioned the "stun" attack didn't work with the 1.1 version. So this walkthrough won't do me a great deal of good if the stun attack isn't enabled.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017

IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE GAME: First Move Defense Up (W), Basic Attack (A) until you have your (Q) attack, it's Q not O, I used logic to deduce this because hotkeys are normally close together and it has what looks like a vague tail. Use attack up, (the entire time keep your Defense Up buff up the ENTIRE time.) If she poisons you (via her watersports or piss attack), cure it immediately as it does 1000 damage on top of her normal damage and it's not reduced by Defense Up. Avoid using Attack Up just for your Basic Attacks, just wait until you have your (Q), as is the triple slash with a chance to stun.) When you use defense up, it takes the giants attacks from 1064 to 654, putting it on par with your damage.

When she puts you under foot, your best chance is to default struggle. If you're really low health wise and have the energy to spend use the instant get out. You should not have to use the instant out, the RNG on getting out usually won't screw you that hard.

0.21 added a facesitting attack, if she does this you will have a limited air bar pop-up and you must escape before you suffocate or lose instantly regardless of your health. I recommend default Struggle again and if desperate instant out, each time you fail (as with the trample) she will deal damage to you. However, when you get out of the facesitting, she'll have a chance to stun you and give herself a free turn; if it happens you just have to try to keep to the pattern I've been describing.

As a last note, you only really should heal when you're at 1000-1500~ and you should especially heal in situations when you're at this health and you manage to stun the giant. If you find her at 1500 HP keep in mind your triple slash does somewhere around 600-650x3 and you should take your chance to end the fight because there is no second battle currently as of 0.21

PLEASE STOP SAYING THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT THE GAME IS TOO HARD OR THAT IT REQUIRES A CHEAT ENGINE. Instead be more familiar with RPGmaker battle style components. I lost twice testing things out my first time; then I won and won again, in 0.21 I won, playing again I lost to the butt attack as I was seeing it's parameters with the breath meter and options available.
wuoooo for sure u killed this game man! ahahaha
i was close to beat her twice but nothing and more other times i lost really quick
i started getting bored so i used the "Bad Manners" ;)
but u have the glory for being a fair fighter Lord Reapergod36! well done my warrior!
and btw thanks for the changelog ;)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
what does sacrifice do? and is there a way to minimize stun chance?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The what? What does "RNG" stand for exactly?
Thanks for the walkthrough- it was rather detailed.
As I mentioned earlier- when I try to launch the game from the 2.1 folder, nothing happens. When I launch it from the 1.1 folder- it plays fine, but says "1.1" at the top. How do I get the 2.1 version to play properly? I believe that you mentioned the "stun" attack didn't work with the 1.1 version. So this walkthrough won't do me a great deal of good if the stun attack isn't enabled.
RNG is random number generator or generation. It refers to the random chance for an event to occur, such as getting out from beneath the giant's foot or her ass. Also it's 0.21, not to be confused with this being anywhere near a finished product. But as for getting ti to run, I just used 7zip and extracted the folder to it's own folder. The guide works for .11 as well as .21 because the stun isn't the necessary part of that attack. It's the three hits of 600 damage that are important, because 600x3 is 1800 damage.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
All i can say about this is it's different than what i'm used to. personally i do not see the appeal of giant females and all that comes with it.
the gameplay was well made tho. the best part of this experience for me.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
20? I've found like 3. For the love of all that is holy please share!
i would but trying to locate them is like a colorblind person looking for a red needle in a stack of orange needles.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So what i'm wondering is if this is just going to be a pure fetish game (With no real sex) Or if you at least going to have you're way the with the enemy's you beat?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So what i'm wondering is if this is just going to be a pure fetish game (With no real sex) Or if you at least going to have you're way the with the enemy's you beat?
I'd personally prefer a better game over than being eaten, or at least more variety than just being eaten or suffocated under ass.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes