3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
the goddess is ugly as fugg... the dev apparently focus on feet-fetish and giganto-fetish. its a pity.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A decent start, I'm not into watersports but I can deal with it. I'd like more foot fetish than just trampling but it's so early that it gets a pass. Not a big fan of being eaten at the end, I assume the winning animation is for a round 2 situation? But regardless good first effort, a lot better than some of these made to be get some chumps to pay five dollars garbage games.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
the goddess is ugly as fugg... the dev apparently focus on feet-fetish and giganto-fetish. its a pity.
In terms of a human beauty graph she's pretty decent, as for the focus. Well, they can't all be harem vanilla's. XD

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
quick question...
why doesn't the tag "giantess" or "gts" or even "macrophilia" exist on this website?
so far i've found at least 20 games that should have these tags.

Reactions: Blank-

waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
quick question...
why doesn't the tag "giantess" or "gts" or even "macrophilia" exist on this website?
so far i've found at least 20 games that should have these tags.
20? I've found like 3. For the love of all that is holy please share!

Reactions: Blank-

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Can you actually win the fight? And if you can, what happens afterwards?
Yes, it is not impossible. When you win you character hits her legs and she falls. Then he brags and people are encouraging you, then you see the Goddess woke up and opening her mouth.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i won her by use Cheat Engine valu type use (All) i cheat hp win no any sex

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes