• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
virgin wizard ? wtf :KEK: so MC get non pussy? not even butthole
With the newest update, MC does become a wizard, and so is permitted to have sex. I am not sure which exact conditions are needed for that, but for me, it happened around 100 days of the play-through.

isnt this just a cuckold sim
Not really. Since you aren't actually in relationship with these women, they aren't cheating on you. Same as with most other brothel games and breeding games.
You can, if you want to, keep a few slaves just for yourself. In the new version, you will eventually be able to fuck them.

Damn it's even worse, no female orc on male action.
No orcs here. But we do have female goblins, who are treated like all the other slaves (meaning that they can be bred with human males).

Reactions: LucLore

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Even the map, like where are we supposed to be? we are in a big empty crater that has nothing in it but moon rocks and iff you look up yo ucan see the Norther aurora lights what the fuck?
We are supposed to be underground. And the rocks represent particularly hard to dig places.

The main flaw of this game, in my opinion, is that you can't take your time and observe the sex. Not even with all the automation. That is a problem for a number of other games, but here it's much worse than in Monster Black Market.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
We are supposed to be underground. And the rocks represent particularly hard to dig places.

The main flaw of this game, in my opinion, is that you can't take your time and observe the sex. Not even with all the automation. That is a problem for a number of other games, but here it's much worse than in Monster Black Market.
well they realy missed the mark on the underground feeling my man.... it looks more like we are on the moon.... and iff you look up by the way you can see the sky and for some reason the Aurora borialis... and im not even joking...

And yea youre right thats what i was saying they are too fast paced..... they should focus on smaller scale more meaningful deeper gameplay than devolving into a factory game...... even in Monster Black Market when i get to mid game i get like a mass production factory of nameless random girls and random monsters, at that point it just feels like a chore than a sex game.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
200 days in and cant progress quest any more. last mission getting the other goblins now nothing. just days pass with nothing to do.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
200 days in and cant progress quest any more. last mission getting the other goblins now nothing. just days pass with nothing to do.
The game is incomplete.
When you update to a newer version, you'll get new quests after a day or two. With the latest update, you should be able to get: promotion to wizard, Goblin Lord's personal room, deathhound leader's personal room, deathhound kennels. If you have all of these, you have probably just reached the end of current content.

Reactions: Iluha

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Love the game, but does anyone know if there is a guide? I am trying to understand what the human details mean. Also every once in awhile I get this little note that says not fertile. I assume that means one of the females that was breeding isn't fertile anymore but I can't figure out which one. Any help would be appreciated.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Love the game, but does anyone know if there is a guide? I am trying to understand what the human details mean. Also every once in awhile I get this little note that says not fertile. I assume that means one of the females that was breeding isn't fertile anymore but I can't figure out which one. Any help would be appreciated.
There is this guide on Steam:
It might be outdated.
In the new version, there is also a square with 4 symbols on the top-right of female slaves' window. They are appearance indicators, Goblin Lord and the deathhound leader want to have specific values there when they visit the brothel.

Height | Curviness
-------------------
Hair color | race

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Press the Icon on the lower left side with womb xray, then you can see of infertile/disease state.
Both is possible to heal with the sacrifice chamber (the higher the Goblin rang, the higher the healing chance). One Paladin is needed to do the ceremony + 10 other goblins. If you heal/gender swap at least 10x you'll get a unique girl isekai from another (our) Galaxy.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Press the Icon on the lower left side with womb xray, then you can see of infertile/disease state.
Both is possible to heal with the sacrifice chamber (the higher the Goblin rang, the higher the healing chance). One Paladin is needed to do the ceremony + 10 other goblins. If you heal/gender swap at least 10x you'll get a unique girl isekai from another (our) Galaxy.
Thank you very much for the response. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Balial42

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Has anyone else found that after the victory, one is not able to save? (or perhaps it is after 200 days?)

Dec 21, 2020
Does someone know how can i get better FPS in this game? i have a good PC, but for some reason it feels laggy... it seems to improve when i close and open the game, but as time goes on the FPS drops...

Any guesses?

Q3UserName

Sep 2, 2022
Kinda the same for me. Last mission - getting 3 depraved human slaves for the Lord and something else on ~85th day. After completing - no new quest even after 100th day

BioSSlon

Jul 13, 2023
It's very strange to make a game in 3D without the ability to freely rotate the camera.
Plus there is a bug with vertical sync, for some reason it’s on 30 frames instead of 60.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Games pretty buggy, but I do like it. My biggest complaint would probably be they introduce the Automated bridge thing way to late in the game. You have to pretty much redo your entire layout which is already a pain but is made even worse by all the jank. Sometimes you can't delete room or they won't lineup properly and so on and so forth.

The other issue I have is you can't seem to revive slaves. I don't think you can anyways? Initially thought heal did it but that just cures stds. Seems like a good feature to have.

Anyways, even though the game is pretty janky and rather ugly, I do like these breed type management games and there ain't a lot of them out there. So kudos to the developer.

Reactions: Xypster

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I've been reading a review by Pretentious Goblin , and I disagree with some of his observations:
1) The game does have automation. The game does have the MC goblin present in the game. It all happens later in the game, though. And while it's fine for MC goblin to wait, automation should be early on.
Also, I'd like to be able to see goblins dragging slaves around through the automation system.
2) Need for showers can only be observed visually, by slaves becoming more and more covered in white. Which is inconvenient.
I am unhappy that even with automated showers, slaves still manage to get sick occasionally. Maybe it's slaves with higher chance to get sick trait.

Does someone know how can i get better FPS in this game? i have a good PC, but for some reason it feels laggy... it seems to improve when i close and open the game, but as time goes on the FPS drops...

Any guesses?
I guess there is a "memory leak" somewhere in the game, and there is nothing we users can do about it.

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021
Anyone struggling with slave traits , finding the slaves with the multiple births trait is the key to a functioning cave. Breed as many of these and use the ones with bad traits mixed in for replenishing the basic goblin numbers in a breed room. Males cannot get this trait but they oddly enough can get the "no death till first birth" trait . Slaves with the "don't die till first birth" are a easy way to make slaves with max stats as well as build materials(so long as you do not let them give birth duh ) . This trait will make farming build supplies easy and can make the middle to end game content easier. Specifically the missions requiring a slave with maxed depravity and obedience. By putting a slave with this trait in a glory hole it will level up both obedience and depravity while generating build supplies without needing worry of them dying. ( this also works in the blowjob cell if you don't want them to get pregnant at all)

For anyone who makes it to the late game. Unfortunately Transforming the king into a female has no content and just results in a regular slave. Also breeding the king with his family also has no content as for now.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes