• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! [v0.104] [Happy Pillow]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
it probably a bug. I had to restart once because a questline wouldn't end even though I was at the due date.

1) The game does have automation. The game does have the MC goblin present in the game. It all happens later in the game, though. And while it's fine for MC goblin to wait, automation should be early on.
Also, I'd like to be able to see goblins dragging slaves around through the automation system.
The automation is honestly pretty frustrating in how limited it is. I guess I shouldn't expect Factorio from an H game but still. Setting up any kind of production line is basically impossible in it's current state. Needs a system for removing adult goblins from growth rooms automatically, also maybe a room that's only purpose is redirecting where slaves are going and also takes priority over any other movement. And finally get rid of the weird node connecting system and just base it on the side of the room. It feels so arbitary when you can and can't connect rooms.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
I am getting a crash when I try to move large numbers of slaves mixed into the showers. It has happened from every cell to the shower.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How to get special characters
Each has their own conditions.
You get most through fulfilling quests (main and optional). Like priestess and cowgirl.
You get one by requesting goblins to hunt for elves a lot. Not sure if elves or high elves.
You get one by using sacrificial altar a lot.
There might be more special conditions.

Reactions: rKnight

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Each has their own conditions.
You get most through fulfilling quests (main and optional). Like priestess and cowgirl.
You get one by requesting goblins to hunt for elves a lot. Not sure if elves or high elves.
You get one by using sacrificial altar a lot.
There might be more special conditions.
Request for highelves 10-15 Times - blonde highelves warrior
Sacrifice chamber: healing/genderswap at least 10x, better chances with paladins because the success is stacked based on the goblin version. The higher the rang, the higher the outcome. - Isekai girl with pink hair
Once you have the small pristess, you can send her at the end of the game to catch the high pristess in the castle.

Reactions: flannan and Xypster

viac

Mar 2, 2022
Request for highelves 10-15 Times - blonde highelves warrior
Sacrifice chamber: healing/genderswap at least 10x, better chances with paladins because the success is stacked based on the goblin version. The higher the rang, the higher the outcome. - Isekai girl with pink hair
Once you have the small pristess, you can send her at the end of the game to catch the high pristess in the castle.
How to get the little princess, I already have all the others, but I can't get the mission

Reactions: Xypster

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How to get the little princess, I already have all the others, but I can't get the mission
You should get her during mission with the other Goblin Clan, I think. This is optional, when you didn't privide the stuff they needed, you'll miss that part.

Iron85

Mar 10, 2019
How do i get the Death Hounds out of the Hound Cell? I drag them to the centerhall but they jump back to there cell.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Where do i need to drag them for the quest, i got 15 hounds in the cells, but the quest fails everytime.
There is only place for 10 each cell. Just build another one or two. Then breed your girls with full depravity/obey there. 2 on the ramp, 2 in the cage. You don't need to drag them somewhere else, because they will count once they are fully grown.

TeethYM

Apr 16, 2022
I'm guessing it's not intended but using the reduce health request once will cause slaves to not lose health at all for the rest of the game session, upon reload of a save the slaves begin draining again. Tbh I'm glad it's a thing because constantly cycling slaves around or just letting a corpse pile happen is pretty annoying.

Reactions: flannan and Xypster

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I'm guessing it's not intended but using the reduce health request once will cause slaves to not lose health at all for the rest of the game session, upon reload of a save the slaves begin draining again. Tbh I'm glad it's a thing because constantly cycling slaves around or just letting a corpse pile happen is pretty annoying.
This seems to be a bug. The lotion request should only apply for 1 in-game day. And I think in previous versions it was like that.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes