Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hye Guys,

Someone could make the version 0.34.0 ( ) in a MEGA link ?
My Torrent don't want to take it.

Thanks for advance.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hye Guys,

Someone could make the version 0.34.0 ( ) in a MEGA link ?
My Torrent don't want to take it.

Thanks for advance.
What happened when you tried to download it? I was able to download it just fine, all 10 GB of images. I don't have 10 GB of space on Mega to upload it, though.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What happened when you tried to download it? I was able to download it just fine, all 10 GB of images. I don't have 10 GB of space on Mega to upload it, though.
HD Pack 0.34.0 is written there. Not to be confused with the patch and the game. There are only high resolution images.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
The file is not detected by my Torrent. It search again and again and nothing... no file to download.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The file is not detected by my Torrent. It search again and again and nothing... no file to download.
torrent works well. if it doesn't work automatically. then you need to copy the magnet link and paste through the URL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hi,
Someone could make the version 0.34.0 ( ) in a MEGA link or UPTOBOX link ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Daedolon has been working on this game for a couple years now. It started as a simple corruption game but the original concept was for an open world game where it would be impossible to see all the content in a single play through. About v0.14 or so, he rolled out the new AI system that gave the NPCs some agency and made the game much harder. I remember early versions where the goal was speed running the game to try to get all the available events in the shortest time. That is no longer possible.

He has developed the game engine along with the game so others could make their own game on his engine if they wanted.

At this point, there finally are some paths that lead to endings so depending on which girls you want to interact with, you might consider the game complete. But new girls and new events seem to pop up often to keep with the open world experience.

As for the images, they are Honey Select models. You either like the style or you don't. The 0.34HD pack that has been talked about recently isn't a new version of the game, it's the full resolution image pack made to be dropped into the game to replace the lower res / lower quality versions in the distributed version of the game. The images have grown so big that the decision was made to pull the HD versions out and offer them as an optional download.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thread Updated: 2019-03-03
Release Date: 2019-01-30

Please stop lying to the ppl, this game is from 2015 and still in 0.33 with no High end content is fucking insane , DREAMS OF DESIRE already ended, lab rats 1 too, dating my daughter 1 too, a lot of games from that year and a lot of games from posterior years already finished, and this game is like, infinite, i feel like im watching one piece every time i see this game, i check it out time by time for dont forget how much i hate being lazy in life and dont finish your projects
There is no lying.

Definitions of terms:
"Thread Updated" - The day the thread was updated with the version in the OP.
"Release Date" - The day the version in the OP was released.

Sometimes it takes a day or so after a release is posted or otherwise leaked for us to find it, make mirrors, and then update the OP. This way we can track when it was updated on the thread and then the release date helps us correlate the version with the day of its release. For instance, if Gaweb released a v0.35 on April 3rd and we didn't get the link or update it until April 5th, it would be like this:
Thread Updated: 2019-04-05
Release Date: 2019-04-03

And do me a favor, re-read the site's T.O.S

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know if it is a Android port?
Unlikely as Android/iOS devices would chug horribly with the amount of processing required in this game. Couple that with the quality of the images and well... You get IMMENSE slowdown on a less capable system.
I tried to load a version of TiTS on my Android and it tanked horribly (Yes, I did use the apk hosted on Fenoxo). Now compare that game's file size to this. Imagine the slowdown.
Granted, NW.js isn't Flash but the difference in file size is astronomic. Until Gaweb produce their own or give someone else the go-ahead no Android port is likely.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About the v0.34 torrent link one of the previous user posted it missing the package.nw that update the version otherwise it just holds changes to the scenes

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017

Please stop lying to the ppl, this game is from 2015 and still in 0.33 with no High end content is fucking insane , DREAMS OF DESIRE already ended, lab rats 1 too, dating my daughter 1 too, a lot of games from that year and a lot of games from posterior years already finished, and this game is like, infinite, i feel like im watching one piece every time i see this game, i check it out time by time for dont forget how much i hate being lazy in life and dont finish your projects
Lol, I can totally see why some players could think I'm just milking my supporters :p My first Patreon post was for this game and dates back to March 7 2016, so 3 years ago. That was indeed ages ago and a normal game should be finished by now. The difference with other games you mentioned is that first, my engine is custom made with Construct 2. I wanted to have the complete control on the features of the game and using tools like Renpy was too limiting. Secondly, there is much more content than any other games. Some players might complain that a lot of the content is simply identical between girls but this is not me being lazy, it's because my intention was to have all girls fully playable with basic core orders. What I find annoying in some games is having a girl I like having only a few scenes or a scene from another girl would have been awesome for her. That's why I made the game so that most girls will have the same content so that each player can fully enjoy his kink, some prefer loli, some prefer teen, some prefer milf, Glassix offers it all. Also, the game already contains most of the endings for the game, the new updates just focus on completing the remaining girls because as you said, I do want to complete the game properly. Note that I'm being helped by CarpeNoctem for those new versions because in the past few months, I've been more focused on my new game, Lust Complex, because I wanted to have something more to show to my patrons before Glassix was fully finished. Once my new game new version is out, I'll focus a little more on Glassix to correct a lot of annoying and missing stuff in it which should take a few more months I guess then let my patrons vote for either having me focus on my new game while CarpeNoctem complete his remaining girls or vote for adding a few extra girls to Glassix which were planned but not added yet (like Ayumi little sister, CarpeNoctem doesn't work well with loli so she has not been shown yet, just a few references in game). In the end, my patrons will decide but once the game is more fleshed out.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
Okay, I have a possibly (probably) very dumb question...How EXACTLY does one save? I'm not seeing any menu buttons or anything like that. Is it just a FN key or something? Thanks!

Edit: I'm dumb, i figured it out. Can't save during dialogue, got it!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@Daedolon I think you have more than enough girls as it is, with the exception of maybe lolis that are only 2. If anything I believe you don't even need to make a super detailed route with side events for all them because the amount of work doesn't match the return.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

risovach.ru (2).jpg

First of all, the author is guided by his patrons.
If you read the patreon, you can see how the project is going. If the author was lying , then patrons would not pay money.

481373.jpg
In general, the dynamics of development is good. Some decline was caused by a decrease in interest due to reports of the completion of the project and the lack of previous intensive work on filling the game. Many characters have no development. And for characters that are completely made, interest falls after the passing game.
However, the project is good and certainly worth developing. How this will happen (continued or new game) is up to the author and patrons.
As each project is author's, it is only the author who decides how long to make the game and generally how to make it. There is nothing wrong with the project lasting more than three years. If the game is good, then it can be done all 10 years. Examples with completed first part prove that the game is not over. As a rule, the completion of a part of the game is more connected with the load on the game engine, when the continuation is possible only in the new part.

Reactions: waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
And he is one of the very few and precious developers that makes actual games instead of VNs with game elements. Even though Glassix is a VN with game elements+, his prior game was not, and his next game is not. Who do we have that make real games? Gaweb, Nerion, Vren, Pyorgara, OldHuntsman, DandyboyOni and Darot(whom I dislike), that is pretty much it.

Reactions: Yoda03 and Ric
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes