Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
if cheats are enabled, you can use the map and double click on the location to directly go there.
otherwise, you should search the entrance of the house for the key to the study room
The key is outside the studio
Hello !
I used the cheat, to go directly in the room, I didin't know I could do that ;)
... But how an you "search" for keys (into or outside the studio/room) ? I tried to clic (right and left) almost everywhere outside the house, in the entrance, even in her room... Is there a "search mode" disabled because of the cheat mode ?

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
There's no completed tag so i take this game is still under construction. In that case can anyone please tell me when the last update was?
Thank You!

Mar 25, 2018
Hello !
... But how an you "search" for keys (into or outside the studio/room) ? I tried to clic (right and left) almost everywhere outside the house, in the entrance, even in her room... Is there a "search mode" disabled because of the cheat mode ?
you can click on the magnifying glass on top of the screen to search for the keys

Reactions: Armelle69

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
I am having a lot of trouble getting the Harem ending. I am using a save from .30 and I can't remember what quests I have done to unlock the harem ending. I assume I haven't finished either of them yet since the option is grayed out, but looking on the wiki for the triggers to start each event for either of the two quests isn't starting. Does anyone haven an idea maybe?

Or better yet, does anyone have a save that has the harem ending unlocked?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Daedolon, here's a bug with Kumiko level 3 event. I can't proceed even with academics of 64 despite the requirement being at least 60. Actually, my academics grade is even higher, 72.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Version 0.33.0 compressed. The event XML file contains the following line:

XML:
<choice result="good" require="academic" value="60" nofail="1" cash="20" public="1" />
Does "cash="20"" mean I need $20 to succeed with this event? If so, it should be mentioned in the tooltip as well.

EDIT 2: When I came into the event with some money, I succeeded plus I earned $20. So it seems that the 'cash="xxx"' has a double meaning, with one of them being buggy. I mean, if I'm going to earn money, it shouldn't matter how much I have on hand, should it?

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
Hello !
There is a magnifying glass icon in the upper bar, the tooltip says "search around". Just click on it.

Reactions: Armelle69

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
hi new player here so i have downloaded the patch from op link and also downloaded the link for the game just above it. so what do i need to do now to get game to play with the patch, in most games you put the patch into game folder but i cant see a folder in there called game. also i extracted the application in game but do i need to also extract all the application extensions?

Mar 25, 2018
hi new player here so i have downloaded the patch from op link and also downloaded the link for the game just above it. so what do i need to do now to get game to play with the patch, in most games you put the patch into game folder but i cant see a folder in there called game. also i extracted the application in game but do i need to also extract all the application extensions?
if you downloaded the 0.33 game, you don't need the patch since it is for those with the 0.32 version. it will patched their game to the 32.1

Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
I don't know how many of these bigs in V0.33 have been posted...
1. Access to Marylin's house without key.
2. Marylin seems to have poblems going home...
3. If you take Rin to Lily before Naomi is at Level 3, your relationship with Naomi is doomed to fail, since you lose 10 love with every encounter...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for the late replies, I've been super busy in February and forgot to check this thread for the usual bug report. I'll be sure to solve everything mentioned here in 0.34.1. Thanks to everybody reporting bugs since it helps me a lot.

I am having a lot of trouble getting the Harem ending. I am using a save from .30 and I can't remember what quests I have done to unlock the harem ending. I assume I haven't finished either of them yet since the option is grayed out, but looking on the wiki for the triggers to start each event for either of the two quests isn't starting. Does anyone haven an idea maybe?

Or better yet, does anyone have a save that has the harem ending unlocked?
If you're not sure, you can check what events you already triggered in the Events List panel. You can access it in the top right sliding menu. If the event is grayed, it means you haven't triggered it yet and you'll have the list of requirements when you click on it.

@Daedolon, here's a bug with Kumiko level 3 event. I can't proceed even with academics of 64 despite the requirement being at least 60. Actually, my academics grade is even higher, 72.

EDIT: Version 0.33.0 compressed. The event XML file contains the following line:

XML:
<choice result="good" require="academic" value="60" nofail="1" cash="20" public="1" />
Does "cash="20"" mean I need $20 to succeed with this event? If so, it should be mentioned in the tooltip as well.

EDIT 2: When I came into the event with some money, I succeeded plus I earned $20. So it seems that the 'cash="xxx"' has a double meaning, with one of them being buggy. I mean, if I'm going to earn money, it shouldn't matter how much I have on hand, should it?
Indeed that's strange, I'll check what's happening and let you know asap. Thanks for the heads up as usual :)

I don't know how many of these bigs in V0.33 have been posted...
1. Access to Marylin's house without key.
2. Marylin seems to have poblems going home...
3. If you take Rin to Lily before Naomi is at Level 3, your relationship with Naomi is doomed to fail, since you lose 10 love with every encounter...
I'll check 1 and 2. For 3, what is happening exactly ? Such a thing shouldn't happen.

Reactions: DJsona

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
It has been reported and should be solved in next patch.

Thanks a lot! I'll check what's happening because this is indeed game breaking and a bad player experience. Need to get rid of it asap.

If I remember well, you sent me a save file last month about this problem right? I remember the emancipation event actually being triggered in the game data. If it's not too troublesome for you, could you send me a save file with the problem once more so I can double check please?

Yeah, for the Tos on their own website, of course they'll be strict. They did contact me during this period where many other creators where blocked and I had to remove a few H image from the public view as well as review some content but nothing too annoying because Glassix uses a step family settings (and always has, it was never intended to be a real incest game since it does not make sense at all with the story).
However what I mean is that if there is a patch for real incest for the Patreon games, as long as the files are not hosted nor promoted on Patreon directly, I think they couldn't care less because they've respected their ToS and it's not their responsibility to block third parties patches. I don't mind if somebody wants to create a real incest patch for the game but it's going to be complicated to keep updated because the languages files are overwritten with each updates so it might become a pain in the ass to edit it with each versions.

Lol, I'm speaking from a position of authority relative to dealings with Gaweb Studio because I'm the owner/creator/dev/whatever of this company :p I'm being helped by CarpeNoctem for Glassix but he seldom comes here.
It might seem strange for a Patreon creator to post on a topic of its own creation pirated version but the fact is I get more bug reports here than on my Patreon or Discord so here I am.

- On level 3, in the room of the apartment of EIMI and YAE for the management of the daily clothes: after having changed their clothes into loungewear and held at home, EIMI and YAE have both disappeared!!!!
- For the sexual act on the bed with UTAKO in her room: you show me your wedding dress, join her on the bed, I no longer have any pictures!

Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
Regarding Naomi: If you try and talk to her in her house, you immediately ask her regarding Rin's origins. Unless Naomi is at Level 3, you lose 10 relationship points. This means that you can lose 45 points in a week (-10 then +1 when you talk to her afterwards). Does that help?

Jaycee

Nov 26, 2017
Another bug I've foung is that Fujiko, even when her wardrobe management says that she should be in underwear at home, she remains fully dressed...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes