AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I'm a little bit confused, the secret book/character quests talk about needing to bring a virgin with you to corrupt the spell, but as far as I can tell the only character you can trigger the corruption event with is Rin - who if you've done the secret character, is guaranteed not to be a virgin, and even if you do the book instead and keep her virgin it doesn't seem to change the event at all
I can try to help you, but I don't understand your question.
In the menu you can check the list of the quests and all the prerequisites necessary to trigger any event.
The virgin part you don't have to worry so much, the nurse in the hospital will always recuse vaginal sex. She only gives you her virginity through a special event that you can delay.
And the thing about locking yourself, I can only remember 2 instances of happening to me: the double twin enslavement, and the librarian wedding. You CAN alter the game files to fix something you didn't like, like you can make a girl virgin again or give yourself more time for the wedding event. You can also unlock the scenes at the main menu gallery.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I can try to help you, but I don't understand your question.
In the menu you can check the list of the quests and all the prerequisites necessary to trigger any event.
The virgin part you don't have to worry so much, the nurse in the hospital will always recuse vaginal sex. She only gives you her virginity through a special event that you can delay.
And the thing about locking yourself, I can only remember 2 instances of happening to me: the double twin enslavement, and the librarian wedding. You CAN alter the game files to fix something you didn't like, like you can make a girl virgin again or give yourself more time for the wedding event. You can also unlock the scenes at the main menu gallery.
My question is basically what specific event do I actually need a virgin for? The way the game describes it in the Secret quests sounds like it's the Spell Corruption event - where you fuck Rin in the church - but I can't find any way to actually use a virgin in that event

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
My question is basically what specific event do I actually need a virgin for? The way the game describes it in the Secret quests sounds like it's the Spell Corruption event - where you fuck Rin in the church - but I can't find any way to actually use a virgin in that event
Ok, so to unlock the Harem ending you can go 2 routes: the secret book route or the secret girl route.
Secret Book is a quest involving the librarian while the secret girl involves the girl from the stripbar... both you will need a high affinity of a number of girls too.
After clearing one of the 2 quests, you will learn that you need a virgin to "steal" the angel's spell and enslave both angel and demon. So you can head to the church to trigger the Harem ending, that will be the moment the game will ask you to point a virgin (you will see a list of the girls you can use), then you get the ending.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, so to unlock the Harem ending you can go 2 routes: the secret book route or the secret girl route.
Secret Book is a quest involving the librarian while the secret girl involves the girl from the stripbar... both you will need a high affinity of a number of girls too.
After clearing one of the 2 quests, you will learn that you need a virgin to "steal" the angel's spell and enslave both angel and demon. So you can head to the church to trigger the Harem ending, that will be the moment the game will ask you to point a virgin (you will see a list of the girls you can use), then you get the ending.
Ohhh so it only matters at the actual end? God that could have been communicated so much better

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Ohhh so it only matters at the actual end? God that could have been communicated so much better
Yeah... the game has it's flaws, it's still great tho, an excellent example of a harem mind control sandbox that's enjoyable.
Quoting myself here:
A remake of this game would be really welcomed, as the major problem of this one is that it is quite dated and you have to cheat a lot. I can even image how nice it would be in a better engine, with greater resolution, less grind, better map system, simplified and streamlined quests etc. This game really is a relic worth restoration.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah... the game has it's flaws, it's still great tho, an excellent example of a harem mind control sandbox that's enjoyable.
Quoting myself here:
Well, Glassix 2 is in production, it utilizes Unity, and is being made to be a madular game where people can plug in their own stories, so I don't see why G1 can't be remade by someone as a Redux or something.

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
I keep getting "an error occurred and a log file has been created" after each action with someone. Any help?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes