EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:

Two years after your father's death, your stepmother moves the whole family to a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposedly dead father gives you some strange glasses...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: Gaweb Studio - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English, French, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Android:
- - - - -

Extra:
Character Cards (official) - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

jodA (3).png 31135_promo2.jpg bhQyj7lqAu.png fye1ot8ytjyl.jpg nuon8ekokgfo.jpg p6d24kd0r6o2.jpg rri2yt5vhkem.jpg sqw0okg18a5o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Does the update only add a little story or does it also add new scenes beyond Obedience level 2

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Played it.. I didn't see anything past level 2. I did trigger the game over tho... listen carefully when you meet Lily. She gives you a clue how to trigger the game over. LOL
Played until I got Saeko, Kana, and Aiko's "doll trances"... couldn't see any triggers or clues to get obedience level 3.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Played it.. I didn't see anything past level 2. I did trigger the game over tho... listen carefully when you meet Lily. She gives you a clue how to trigger the game over. LOL
Played until I got Saeko, Kana, and Aiko's "doll trances"... couldn't see any triggers or clues to get obedience level 3.
How do you actually get the girl to the shrine? I tried using the follow command in the afternoon and every time I click on the shrine location, the person says they have to leave.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Alright, So Lily doesn't appear at shrine till after 3-4pm (15:00-16:00) and is there till 9pm (21:00). The first week you have to brink Aiko (the Mother) to Lily, you do this buy going to Social and choose follow me. There is no Obiedience 3 content, just the Doll mode content unlocked by Lily. For the 2nd week, choose whom ever you want and So on and so Forth. The Doll mode can only be used once per character a day other wise game over. So you can doll mode each girl in a day.

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Doll mode is removing the girls conciousness from them allowing you to fuck them. They become completely obedient. It can only be unlocked on 1 girl a week, starting with Aiko on day 7 when you bring her to Lily, Then from that point on, when you bring a new girl to Lily, she will unlock Doll Mode for that particular girl. Few rules are 1 hr a day per girl (so you can use it once a day for each of the girls) and no using it in public otherwise instant game over on Monday Morning (Lily eats your soul). to test if you are in public, request a sex act without Doll Mode being active on the girl (blowjob, boobjob, etc..) and if they allow it in that area then you aren't in public. No stats are gained or lost from performing this, If more than one girl is present and it's not public and all girls have doll mode, you can activate them all and then perform actions from Doll Mode, for instance, at home when the mom and sister are together, you can activate Doll Mode on each of them and have sex with only one of them while the other is just a waste of Doll Mode.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Lily is only available at the Shrine on Sundays and she's there from noon until 9 pm. You have a 2 hour limit on your follow command and when you exceed it, she goes home. Watch your time when you have the girl following you. When you're close to the 2 hour mark, have her stop following you and then immediately ask her to follow you again. That resets the 2 hour window. Now, if you're close to the 2 hour window when you reach the forest, lake, or stream, reset the follow command or she may go home.
Gaweb recently posted a slight update to address a bug with Lily killing you anyways after you've brought her Kana or some other characters on Sunday.
FYI.. I triggered the game over by having Saeko follow me after school and I was using the Doll Mode, having her strip, and having sex with her in the Principal's Office, Library, Classrooms, Girls Bathroom, and on the street in front of the school.
Each Doll Mode from beginning to end takes up roughly 25 minutes each so you can do it twice with each girl. But yeah I got eaten. I hope she enjoyed the meal.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I'd like to add a small hint, you can open girls panel and click on the girl to raise her obedience by 1 multiple times, this cheat is included to avoid grinding because of saves not carrying over with next versions.

Edit: see below
I have no idea how I missed that part but I promise I'll stop taking those pills...

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'd like to add a small hint, you can open girls panel and click on the girl to raise her obedience by 1 multiple times, this cheat is included to avoid grinding because of saves not carrying over with next versions.
There are Cheats as well. The developer made it where you can increase the girls obedience/corruption levels by left clicking on the girls image in the stat pages for each girl individually. Old 0.5.1 saves work but do not use them as anything after Day 6 causes a game over after the next Sunday due to new Plot event.
Had that right there in the original comment lol.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
having trouble with aiko her scene won't happen and saiko's did but doll mode isn't availble

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
the time that Lily shows up varies but it doesn't happen in the morning ever. Best advice is on Sunday, get the girl and bring her to the shrine and wait for 1 hr to 2 hrs and then talk to girl and ask to stop following then reask to follow immediatly after then wait till Lilly shows.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Quick walkthrough i found online for pre 0.6 (Vault Guy editted in level 3 info for all but sister and Principle)

Day 1 :
- Sister in toilet
- In dining room, sister panty shot if you argue with her
- Rin meeting in subway : if you try to be friend, panty shot before reaching the classroom
- After class : Teacher in toilet
- At home in the evening : Mother bath

You'll only meet 5 girls during day 1. To meet the 3 others, you need to trigger some events in free roam :
- Hikari : Go to class once
- Principal : Go to class after day 2
- Rin's mother : Meet her in streetA at 5PM on Tuesday

Starting day 2, you'll have to train the girl for 10 points of obedience then trigger their obedience level 1 event :
- Mother : Bathroom 10PM
- Sister : Her room 6PM during week (not week-end)
- Rin : Art classroom 5PM during week
- Ayumi : Storage room by the school pool at 5PM30 during week
- Teacher : School infirmary 5PM during week
- Principal : Her office from 11AM to 1PM during week-end
- Hikari : Her room 5PM on week-end
- Rin's mom : her studyroom 5PM or 6PM during week

Level 2 obedience event, 25 points and level 1 unlocked required :
- Mother : Hospital office 5PM week day
- Sister : Dining room 20PM week day
- Rin + Ayumi (both of them need to be at 25 obedience and level 1 unlocked) : Ayumi's room 2PM or 3PM week end
- Teacher : Karaoke room 2PM or 3PM week end
- Principal : Her office 11AM to 1PM week end
- Hikari : School - Girl toilets 6PM week day
- Rin's mom : her studyroom 5PM or 6PM week day

Level 3 Obedience for Glassix 0.9 (and maybe 0.8)
- Mother : Meet her in her room at 21:00/9pm
- Sister : Meet her in her room at 22:00/10pm
- Rin + Ayumi (both of them need to be at 50 obedience and level 2 unlocked): Ayumi's room at 14:00 to 15:59 on the Week-end
- Teacher : Entrance of her home at 4pm/16:00
- Principle : go to her office between 11:00 to 13:00 on a weekend
- Hikari : go to her room at 17:00 on a weekend.
- Rin's Mom : Her Studyroom 17:00 to 18:59

Thatguy: Restarted after patch and found out how to get level 3 with all girls except the new one which idk when she appears. updated the guide and will update after I find her.

To access the principal/Hikari's mansion, you'll need to get the principal obedience level to 1 first (so you need to unlock the principal before you can unlock Hikari).

Last edited by a moderator:

wildcard

Aug 12, 2016
Executable on the 0.6 version mega link threw up a lot of flags. Check for yourselves.

First file I've grabbed from here that I've encountered an issue with.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
the time that Lily shows up varies but it doesn't happen in the morning ever. Best advice is on Sunday, get the girl and bring her to the shrine and wait for 1 hr to 2 hrs and then talk to girl and ask to stop following then reask to follow immediatly after then wait till Lilly shows.
i'll tryr this ty :D

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes