madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
im rather confused on what to download to get the latest version.

cant there be a direct download to get the latest version ?

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Only bought three drink items(lemon juice, Coca Cola, and the cocktail from the bar though most of the girls seem to not want to drink any of them). I can’t find the fourth drink item.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
so if i have this right, after downloading 0.22.0, i have to download the zip files from the patch link (0.22.0 to 0.22.1 and 0.22.1 to 0.23.0) then extract them into the game folder in order?

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
so if i have this right, after downloading 0.22.0, i have to download the zip files from the patch link (0.22.0 to 0.22.1 and 0.22.1 to 0.23.0) then extract them into the game folder in order?
yes, that's right.

I already found a second bug:
After playing a while with the new version, Lily disappears from the game (Obedience Level 3)

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
o_o girls just randomly appear and disappear in this game, also the glasses thing is buggy as hell, played up to the train in the "tutorial" section and both girls on the train don't even appear on screen while talking, also the "right click" to use glasses thing isn't working.

tried starting a new game and somehow i had 2 girls in my bedroom before it even got to where the mc needs to pee...

great game 10/10

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Can't get Naomi's Confession and therefore can't get Emiri to level 4. I also can't get one of the minor girls Emika to appear at the airport on weekends (so I've not met her) even though I've almost spent entire weekends there several times. I too am having trouble with Lily not showing at several of the spots she is suppose to be at (if I right click she appears nude but then disappears before I can left click on her). Lots of bathroom, Hiro 3some anal, Penny, and other images not appearing too - just the dialog. I really like this massive game but time needs to be spent making sure everything works.

alf21

Feb 4, 2018
Bug sur les rencontres sur de nombreuses filles, bug sur le passage à l'obédience saiko. Les filles apparaissent puis disparaissent sans raison. Bug inexistant sur la version 0.22

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@cluster If you see the title screen, it means you are really near; nw.js can find some of the files to run the game, but not all of them. It's just a matter of relocating them in the right place and/or create links. My install patch does exactly that: it puts the files in a long chain of directories and creates two different links, for the "saves" and the "scenes" directories. The other problem I noticed is the "package.nw" file, that can't be read correctly, at least by the Linux version of nw.js. The file is just a .zip file with the extension changed. If you rename it "package.zip" you can extract it and examine the content. Or you can find it after using my patch, in the "files" directory. The only things that aren't part of the original "package.nw" are the only directory ("users", if I remember well?) and "game_path", which is created by my patch to easily move the game directory.

As I said, you are probably really close to a solution, but sadly I don't know enough of Mac computers and don't have the possibility to spend some time on a Mac to experiment with some variants, so I don't really know what to do from here.

Reactions: Deleted member 7464

ThrowAwaySock

Jul 27, 2017
How do I resolve Kumiko's problems to get her vote on the uniform? I'm having her follow me to Utako but nothing happens even after talking to both of them in the same spot. Same problem is happening with getting Ayumi's vote after getting Rin's.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
All right, how in hell can you bring your mother or anyone else to Lily on Sunday when every one is unknown by clicking on the icons in the girls status? Also after installing the v23 files, why does the start page say that the newest version is 23, your version is 22.1? And after making a move the screen is covered in printing saying an exception occurred and a report has been made? Is it completely impossible to have the dev add the updates and offer a complete game download?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes