Others Completed Glare1more [Kurenaibook]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

tibasu

May 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting idea for a game. You have to use words based on things she mentions when talking to her, so you have to actually pay attention to your girl and not just skip through waiting for the options that lead to sex. Would help more if there was a proper order to things, because you can easily do things out of order and it will be a bit confusing narrative wise.

Last edited:

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Finished the main scenario, and got stuck on Y.

A hint:

Also, I'm surprised that no one seems to have tried
yet.

If anyone's finished Y, what should I do after
?

Last edited:

Crozisvas

Oct 28, 2017

This is all the choices inside the game except if i miss something.
For the Main Game, just follow the required choice in order as it is needed before the next choice.
For the Y, the checkpoint are the choices you just need to progress

Crozisvas

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for the WT through that you've done- it's going to help tremendously. I have yet to try the game yet, but how are we supposed to type/input the two commands above on an English keyboard? Is there a translation for these words or do they have to be entered as they appear?

Any info is appreciated. :)
you can just copy and paste it. But there is no translation for it even in dialogue.
Probably it is not needed, as you see in the result total of the game is "57". When all choices are counted including untranslated, it is "59"

lustysloth

May 6, 2017
I love Glare, the main android, and the story in this game. I also like how the creator gave little info on the world, like how the Overlord LN gave off small tibits of the real life (and futuristic) Earth. The animated H-scenes in at the ending aren't that great imo, but they were based off the original game's CG which I'm guessing wasn't drawn with animation in mind.

I'm hoping for someone to translate Glare 2 and Glare 3.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I got to this point
1547526575166.png

But when I try to type in anything like Rose, pulque, etc she says she doesnt want to talk about it. I am not sure what I need to do from this point.......

Printemps

Sep 12, 2017
I just want to ask, how can someone come up to the 3 answer on Glare's reboot? i mean there's not even a faint trace that'll lead to any answer besides the hint "self-made", is there?. To me it's not even cryptic. I know we will eventually come up with answer tru elimination process of the 50+ clue of words given, but that's just time consuming or am I missing something crucial?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes