Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:

Glare is a word entry type of game. Aim to clear it by inputting words or phrases found during conversation.. Glare 1more is a remake of the free game, Glare 1, and includes a bonus scenario. If you enter the correct words and phrase during Glare’s conversation the story will advance.

There is also no background music
Updated: 16/Nov/18
Developer/Publisher: Kurenaibook
Censorship: Yes - Only over the penis
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Notes
  1. Do not ask for a walkthrough. As there are none.
  2. If you figure out the word sequence to follow, make a guide on the order and what to do.
  3. Do not ask for saves. Your posts will be deleted and warning handed out accordingly.

Download:
- - - - - -

Animated CG Rip
- - - - - - - - -

header.jpg more_(1).jpg more_(2).jpg moredark3.jpg

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Again, do not ask for saves or a walkthrough. Once one is available, it will be posted. You have been warned.

Currently going to try and get a CG Rip

Current words I have found or gotten from different guides

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Wait. So you basically input random words until one triggers something? I'm not familiar with this type of game.

Reactions: Domiek

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Wait. So you basically input random words until one triggers something? I'm not familiar with this type of game.
Nope, you input words that just appear random.

Ever been abducted by aliens and stuffed into a cell featuring probing utensils, and woke up only to find a computer with voice interface?
Where you can yell and curse and nothing happens because its only function is opening/closing the door if you say "open the door" and you lose all hope because it brutally ignores all your pleading and begging and "Why me?" and "Where am I?" and you naturally would never, not in a million years, say "open the door"?

It's exactly like that.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Does anybody have any sav- (just kidding, please don't kill me). :)

Seriously though- a resounding...Da'fuq?!

HOW exactly is this supposed to work? What do you mean by "in order"? What happens if you mess up the sequence? You have conversations with the girl in the screenshots and she just touts nonsensical things and you're expected to decipher what she's talking about and decode it to further the conversation? Would it be safe to presume that your list is the codewords in the correct order? It sounds like an intriguing game and worthy of a DL. Also, this seems a tad confusing.

Also, "pulque"- I had to actually look that one up. For those who may not know...
pulque- n. a fermented milky drink made from the juice of certain species of agave in Mexico.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I just had a thought (it does happen from time to time). :)

You have to listen to a girl babble incessantly, pick cues out of that conversation, somehow figure out what she's talking about, and then make comments from said conversation- whether they're related to what she was talking about or not?

So it's just like talking to a real woman. :p Gotcha.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe a few mods have become a bit tooooooo sensitive when it comes to people asking for savegames? ;)

"Yeah, I was temp banned from a forum I've been posting to regularly for more than two years."
"Why?"
"I asked for a savegame and had been warned before."

Doesn't that sound absolutely surreal? :closedtongue:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Added CG rip to OP. Contains all animates and some stills

Reactions: Fed

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
in case anyone's wondering. the password is "Rose", the food that you input, and the name that you entered in the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Tons of phrases you can do, but from what Ive seen so far, to get each term progressively....

(set name, remember this)
glare
ourcompany
europiumcompany
desk
email
bed
good night (this completes stage 1, gets her to accept she really was sent to you on purpose)

room
kitchen (asks to set favourite food, remember this)
ingredients
sweets (dunno if this is important.....)
television
animal programs
programs
ranking now (to discover a book she wants)
bookcase
children's book
moon prison (the book she discovered on TV, this completes stage 2)

That's what I'm up to atm, just gotta remember that you definitely should do TV scenes before bookcase, as she doesn't reference the book too clearly, and wont think to order it until she sees the program.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just had a thought (it does happen from time to time). :)

You have to listen to a girl babble incessantly, pick cues of that conversation, somehow figure out what she's talking about, and then make comments from said conversation- whether they're related to what she was talking about or not?

So it's just like talking to a real woman. :p Gotcha.
HEY.....

I resemble that comment.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
I am extremely disappointed that inputting touch or any other lewd comment doesn't earn you an immediate stabbing and gameover.

Reactions: tibasu
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes