lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Seems to be quite an ambitious project. However I've never played BB so I can't comment on any real expectations as it seems that people expect a lot from this after BB. Still, i hope it succeeds. And that the promised "game mechanics" will be implemented. That way i'll turn every single female character into a lesbian just for lolz in this game :evilsmile: :tf:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can you actually play this game? cause the only preview pics are about furniture and appliances and stuff, and all the emails I've got from him was the same stuff :( Just wondering
Its DRM'd to hell so unless you are top level patreon theres a bunch of content intentioally locked out from what my man Mr. Mustache tells me.

2018-03-20_1.png

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I guess I'll wait for 0.1 to get patched before playing, read you homies running into errors

Reactions: fz

migado

Jul 23, 2017
I didn't expect much from this since Dark Silver has said it wouldn't contain much, but this was a joke. All there is is some dialogue with the sister and that's it. You cant sleep on the couch and time skipping ahead to following days does not introduce anything. The game also crashes if you try going into the sisters bedroom after 23.00.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Again, a company that believes you would have to tell their users that their software may only be used online. For me, such software just deleted, whether Preview or not!
as well as Big Brother....we managed to play BB thanks to f95 cracked v.,but since this is just a 0.1 made to show the CG,mechanics and the plot,it's useless to make already a crack..

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I got one when I skipped 60 minutes in the bedroom at around 2315. Got the blue screen with a grey box in the top left corner. I also noticed one of the statements in the meeting with Julia having both the Russian as well as the English dialog.
Blue screen like windows blue screen error ? :eek:

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
With that much money he earned from big brother he should've taken milfy city as an example for a 0.1. This is more like a first alpha demo or something. Don't know how I feel about a female protagonist yet, but if he doesn't add proper hints and you have to cryptically figure out what to do like in bb, I'm out as soon as possible

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Did dark silver move away from incest btw ? Cause you're in the same place as your sister but there is no incest tag.

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Honestly... He should've just remastered BB. He'd have half the render work done and he'd be able to make a plot which suits patreon's guidelines (through b/s m/s patches) and was an improvement on the first one. He'd also be able to explore the whole 'free city exploration' too since it'd be a remaster but nah, lets just make a new shite game that took 2 months of cash off his patreons with little more than 15 nanoseconds of content.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes