frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
hello, I start glamor offline, and someone would have a complete backup of the quest julia and rick thank you

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Offline version is garbage.
There is nothing to do, nothing to see.
I can not believe this guy made Big Brother.
Sorry for the excitement.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
in v10 should be scene with julia after she takes a pill?
0.10 has two new Storylines: tutoring with Veronica and special Chemistry (Pill). On the screenshot you can see, end 0.10. Finished all quests.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Offline version 0.10

Sorry for the delay, but we had to make sure we fixed all the bugs before releasing it because an offline version doesn't have automatic updates yet.
All you have to play is unpack and start the game. The game should load your save files without you having to move them from one version to another. If you want to know their location to, say, make a backup, here's where they are: [drive]:\users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves
As a reminder, 0.10 has two new storylines: tutoring with Veronica and special chemistry. For the first one you need to finish events with Sophie to unlock the phone and talk to Nicolas about the committee. To unlock special chemistry you need to finish all events in the medical office with Zoe (12 events). Event №13 and forward will be new content from 0.10.
Thanks for posting the link!

Reactions: Tirael and KaiserST

ChadOchocinco

May 9, 2017
Hate to be that guy, but I'm stuck on the loading screen. "Loading" Turns red, and runs indefinitely.

I've added a firewall exception, and run as administrator. Still no success. And that's with the offline version.

Reactions: Nickyexp4

Nickyexp4

Jun 10, 2018
Guys, it seems I have some troubles with starting game, game start "Loading", after 1 second "Loading" change color from yellow to red and it's doesn't loads after 10 minutes, tried many times. Win7 x64.
Do someone know what I can try to start it? Thank you.

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
Guys, it seems I have some troubles with starting game, game start "Loading", after 1 second "Loading" change color from yellow to red and it's doesn't loads after 10 minutes, tried many times. Win7 x64.
Do someone know what I can try to start it? Thank you.
Run as admin might help.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@Kasey or someone from the team why OP isn't updated? Is the latest post with link for v 0.10 not the full game? I haven't downloaded yet can someone who downloaded confirm that its the new version?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not understand this game, does the male protagonist have at least the content or is the development focused on the female protagonist?
at the beginning he mentions me :currently alex doesn't have as much content as kate you might want to choose her to get the most out of the game

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes