Lawagod

Aug 1, 2017
Im kinda new to this but i just finished the main story line and i dont really know what to do anymore. Are there dates and shit or more side stories? Can someone fill me in on this?
Also i looked at the cg rip and there were a couple of scenes with oscar, Lien in the hotel with residents, and Nick going down on kate. How do i access these?

DoctorBooooom

Sep 8, 2017
Offline version 0.10

Sorry for the delay, but we had to make sure we fixed all the bugs before releasing it because an offline version doesn't have automatic updates yet.
All you have to play is unpack and start the game. The game should load your save files without you having to move them from one version to another. If you want to know their location to, say, make a backup, here's where they are: [drive]:\users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves
As a reminder, 0.10 has two new storylines: tutoring with Veronica and special chemistry. For the first one you need to finish events with Sophie to unlock the phone and talk to Nicolas about the committee. To unlock special chemistry you need to finish all events in the medical office with Zoe (12 events). Event №13 and forward will be new content from 0.10.

Rondrian

Jun 11, 2017
i have a question :)
I finisht the Event with Sophie.
how i can make selfies now? i have the smartphone in the inventar
sorry for my bad english :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I finished all quests 0.10. There is the same problem no money. I just bought the Laptop ($3000), paid for the lessons with Veronika and went to the cafes (all dialogues). Screenshot_33.png

Jan 1, 2018
I finished all quests. There is the same problem no money. I just bought the Laptop ($3000), paid for the lessons with Veronika and went to the cafes (all dialogues). Kate is not yet developed, only chemistry has increased by 205 points (Veronica). And I'll keep playing to develop Kate (you need about $ 10000).
in v10 should be scene with julia after she takes a pill?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes