HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
We only have to guess about his reasons. I'm not sure but I think he first did old Glamour > abandoned, then BB > abandoned, new Glamour > a lot BB mimimi, putting Glamour and BB together > the future will show.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Glamour story but I don't like the BB story much.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Finally some good news from DS, I'm now a little positive with all these Glamour and BB merge after all my negativity. Looks like some people also think the same way and his patron numbers increasing slow but steady. I hope that at least he learned from some of his past mistakes for doing a better game and he hire someone or buy more render machines to increase the content faster, so both Glamour and BB fans can enjoy the game.

But also not forget that he prooved me and many others right by his latest decisions that he abandoned BB because he was bored and wanted to do Glamour and used Patreon as an excuse.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Hopefully if he brings back Eric we will be able to see what the video camera's are recording in the girls rooms when Eric is in there wirh rhem. Eric was f***ing all of them in BB but you could never see the videos.

Reactions: eilenberg

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
Hopefully if he brings back Eric we will be able to see what the video camera's are recording in the girls rooms when Eric is in there wirh rhem. Eric was f***ing all of them in BB but you could never see the videos.
he did not. seems like you talking about a game you didn't even play.

Reactions: Hlextor

nim

May 6, 2017
he did not. seems like you talking about a game you didn't even play.
So you trust Alice saying that nothing happened? Good luck with that!
Actually, DS wrote that players would have an option regarding Eric. The fan base is pretty serious both pro and con Eric. I'm not sure we'll ever see him in the house.

sansot

Jan 14, 2019
No saves. If you deleted the game then there's no point re-downloading given the grind plus relatively small content increases.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

It's an awesome render, but if that's Lisa it doesn't really look like her to me. Or is this a different character? I might be assuming too much because of the homework scenes between Max and Lisa in BB.

mymy6400

Dec 11, 2017
Hi guys, is there any way to continue the offline version from what we have passed in online?

I mean do we need to start a new game in offline mode after several months of online play?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not Lisa - she's still a virgin.

mymy6400

Dec 11, 2017
Hi again,

Can anybody share the offline save file?
So, the new migrating players from online to offline can play from0.9 onward.

Thank you

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
This thread should be renamed to "Big Brother Reloaded".
Now with more Eric (but optional)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
It's an awesome render, but if that's Lisa it doesn't really look like her to me. Or is this a different character? I might be assuming too much because of the homework scenes between Max and Lisa in BB.
Really? I took one look at this photo & thought "Wow! Lisa looks great with that different hair style!"... I used to play BB all the time & had no trouble recognising her in that render. She's still hot!!!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Really? I took one look at this photo & thought "Wow! Lisa looks great with that different hair style!"... I used to play BB all the time & had no trouble recognising her in that render. She's still hot!!!
I recognized her only in the context of 1) she was with Max, 2) they were doing homework together and she was showing her breasts. The hair throws me off, but the breasts also and just the face in general. This could maybe be Lisa several years later, after grew a little more and became more like her mother.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes