lDaive

Jun 30, 2017
Can't even get it to work at all now. I have 220 for the first scan..spend 5$ and type 215 for the next scan but nothing comes up at all. I definately went over the limit the 1st time...now the problem is I can't get it to work again:confused:
ME TOO! I don't know what wrong

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
With all the grinding used to pad game's length, I'm curious what the average number of renders this game adds each update. Because I still remember the old days of Big Brother when they were making over 10k a month, yet were still only doing about 130.

Reactions: MrJ

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Should I start from beginning because previous version has not option for saving so I can’t implement save file to the new version

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I was all set to click the download button for this game and enjoy some good fapping. Then I saw that it's developed by Sir Blue-Balls-R-Us: Dark Silver and noped the fuck out.

Reactions: DJsona and MrJ

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

Glamour [v0.10 Offline] + WT

+

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Help needed please someone help. I can't even start the game I've got to the point where you choose your character but it won't go any further.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sadly DS mindset is anchored in a distant past of game development. The time of endless grinding games just to progress one or two insignificant steps in the game has passed a long time ago.
Nobody cares about that shit anymore and only a few people are ready and willing to accept that - maybe just insatiable preteen serial wankers or feeble minded simpletons.
Unintuitive games with slow progression and lot of mindless grinding, bad UI & UX are inevitable signs of imminent failure.

Some people learn from their own mistakes, smarter people learn from other peoples mistakes and some... never learn.

At some point, even the biggest patron simpletons will realize they are being milked for nothing.

Bathazar666

Jan 22, 2018
It did give us some closure on BB. Apparently the mom caught the protagonist buttfucking his little Sister in one of the half dozen times a day he did it and bad ended the game. Now he's off at boot camp and the sisters are free to blue ball a brand new protagonist.
Its one of the shittiest quick way out write offs I've seen. I muself was fully vested in BB and liked developing the relationships with all the girls and then I like so many others got railroaded into basically "Hey guys we can't do this no more. But btw the guys you invested time in screwed up and is now out of the picture. Hope your ok with a big waste of time and let down. But hey let's still give you a chance but with someone new that has yet to have really any content but be patient it's coming." I have faith it'll be a good game don't get me wrong but i can't help but feel im replaying the Mass Effect 3 debacle I and so many others went through on that with kinda the same outcome. Enjoyed the shit out of 3 epicly awesome games to get a shit as ending with a quick half ass closure. Followed by an attempt to retry with ME Andromeda and oh btw teaser for DLC then fixed all bugs and sorry we're done no dlc no more nothing for cliffhanger at the end, now move onto something else. LOL

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Every time this game gets updated I forget what it is and click it, and then leave immediately... Now that there is an offline version I had been keeping tabs on it and reading some comments... This time around however I am disgusted that the BB cast is returning.

I know someone has pointed out how they were always part of this connected world, the difference was this was "after the events" of BB... seeing the continuation without being told exactly what they were doing or not doing works !

This update however changes everything... the relationship is re-written, the story WILL be re-written, and Glamour is now taking place during the time of BB... what a stupid ass move... And all for what ? to bring back sack of dogshit vomit Eric ? Dude should have stayed dead with his dick chopped off by the Mafia like what happened in BB...

Dont even get me started on the remodels to the cast... Alice and Kira get to stay their sexy selves with slight adjustments to bring them up to date... Ann got screwed in the face and hairstyle department (she went from sexy 36yr old milf to 32 year old airy single woman that owns cats). And Lisa... my god LISA... she got fucked in the ass (and not by Max) with her remodel, the pixy haircut is utter shit to the point I rather see Eric naked than her.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Oh god another "Grinder"... Worst yet, you are restricted from cheating in any way. I have to ask...What purpose does that even serve? Let users play the way they feel like playing for fuck's sake. Everything else is good and some can be great. But restrictions is always a good way to lose Players very quickly.

Reactions: Bird1019

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Have no idea what's going on with the whole BB thing,tried this out and I have to say the character models are good,story's pretty good but god damn the game is grindy as fuck.It can properly take up to a whole hour of gameplay to even get to the point.Plus a lot of stuff is just unfinished,the stats don't make any sense and are never properly explained,just a whole lot of "had one conversation with a character,now you have to wait for another full day doing fuck all until you have to talk to them for 2 minutes again".If this guy's previous game was like this I'm incredibly surprised that it was that popular at all.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes