Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
crossing my fingers this version loads, unplugging my internet every attempt is downright annoying. Is that still necessary?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm aggravated the most about how he wrote off the son/brother from Big Brother like he didn't matter for anyone who played the game and then proceeded to bring back the cast from Big Brother into this game. It's kinda shitty in my opinion.
It did give us some closure on BB. Apparently the mom caught the protagonist buttfucking his little Sister in one of the half dozen times a day he did it and bad ended the game. Now he's off at boot camp and the sisters are free to blue ball a brand new protagonist.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Been trying to use cheat engine for money...the 1st time it worked and my money jumped to what I entered but reverted back almost instantly. So i reloaded my game to try again and no matter what I do...the next scan comes up empty. ANy ideas? I'm using the offline version.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I've seen comments that the game has a money limit and if you go over it will reset your counter. Other option is that you're changing some intermediate value and it's being overwritten by the source value.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Nope, still won't load, here's the steps I'm taking according to what I've read in this thread. Please tell me if I'm missing anything or doing a step wrong:
1. disconnect from internet
2. disable firewall for the application
3. run the game as administator
4. attempt multiple times because it doesn't alway load on every attempt...50/50 chance apparently

when I do this I get a load screen with several rotating circles and a load text in the middle that changes from white to orange. Nothing else happens. I have done this process 30 times. I really would like to try out this game if anyone can help, please let me know.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I've seen comments that the game has a money limit and if you go over it will reset your counter. Other option is that you're changing some intermediate value and it's being overwritten by the source value.
Can't even get it to work at all now. I have 220 for the first scan..spend 5$ and type 215 for the next scan but nothing comes up at all. I definately went over the limit the 1st time...now the problem is I can't get it to work again:confused:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I respect your opinion.
But my opinion remains unchanged.
This game is terrible.
Oh I don't argue with anyone who dislikes the game. It's grindy as fuck and takes forever to get to the content, and when you do, there are no choices to make that seem to have any consequences. Even worse, the early releases set you up to expect all kinds of potential interactions with the nPCs, but then the 8, 9, and 10 releases put all of that effort on hold for new subplots. In his first release, DS described this as a "sandbox" game, but so far everything is on rails. There are a lot of terrible things about this game! I was just saying that it's not accurate to say that there's nothing to do and nothing to see. I respect your opinion if you think that what there is to do and see is garbage content :).

Yeah, it's a little funny really.
DS makes a game with female protagonist, so naturally all his patrons who don't want to play as a female leave. Then he does a poll for female vs male, obviously the poll is going to come back in favour of the female. Now he's shot himself in the foot, he added the male to try and bring back patrons, but now he can't add content to the male character without pissing off the patrons who voted against it. oops
Haha this is a great summary of what happened! "Hmm, patrons are leaving because some don't like a female protagonist. I know! I'll add the option of male protagonist, which will double the content I have to create, and then after putting in all that work, I'll ask all the patrons who stayed for the female protagonist if they want to see more of him!!" LOL

can kate take selfies in this update?
Yes and no... There's no agency for the player. Kate does take selfies one night in a scripted scene, but you can't make her take and send selfies to anyone. So far, the only choice Kate can make that seems to have any consequence moving forward is to refuse or deny Oscar, which sets up a dominant or submissive path for Kate.

As a side note, if you're playing through v10, be sure to make a separate save after Kate's scene with Oscar in the medical room. The next day he'll blackmail Kate, and her choice to refuse or deny him will establish a path moving forward.

saya

Apr 24, 2017
I was a fan of big brother and i just saw male protagonist and decided to try it big mistake it pissed me of after 10 minutes , what a crappy game of my god . TEXT on all screen when they talk , boring dialogue , it worked on the first try for me but never again i just kept presing skip .

Reactions: DJsona and Hlextor

divinity666

Aug 20, 2018
Game won't go pass initial loading screen... its loading 4ever, V0.9 worked fine. Tried running as admin and with no antivirus but it didn't help.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
You are being paid on mondays, once per week.
Also, I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think you also have to work a full weeks worth first. I dont think you can only work 2 days and then pick up your paycheck. I may be wrong, though.

Viomode

Apr 13, 2018
I´m stuck at the loading screen.
0.9 was working perfectly.
After update problems with loading.
I tried more than ten times, I give up for now.
Any suggestions?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes