Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Personally, I'm looking forward to how things play out. It's just that, once the old BB crowd realizes BB is being rebooted within Glamour, with the offline version freely pirated, this thread could get... interesting....
1547504121794.png

Even though, it getting a reboot is bummer; I will probably check it out with''unofficial patch'' when it's all said and done.

To me the mod is better than BB ever was.
No disrespect the modder but after BB's CG quality it was just not really for me. And big part of the mod were ''sharing'', ''group'', ''swinger'' etc it is not for me at all.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
So I decided, after 3 months (in game time) to once again return home right after school, and there was some stuff added to the basement. Talked to Julia, waited until Nick visited, talked to Julia after, and finally some progress.
1547547821150.png

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
By the way, maybe it is not right place to say but I want to see another dev do things with these CG's, interface, quest system etc.

Less grindy, more heavy on characters/relationships/dialogues. Things like that.

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
So I decided, after 3 months (in game time) to once again return home right after school, and there was some stuff added to the basement. Talked to Julia, waited until Nick visited, talked to Julia after, and finally some progress.
View attachment 224748
If only someone could have mentioned this sooner, I would have saved on all that pointless grinding... 4 hours later and...
1547557041953.png

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
but I finished the whole quest, but nothing comes after, I can not talk to Adam in class, Adam does not answer me, there is no dialogue, I start the whole game to see that I miss , and the same thing for nicolas the DIVINE the quests disappear and I can not finish it, with the quest of julia with nick how to have the image of julia and kate in the living room

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the Sophie quest. What do i have to do? I played the quest once but then started the game from the beginning. Now I'm stuck.

Unbenannt.JPG

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
"You can play as a male or female." No. Not really. You can play as a female character, because choosing the male only gets you a different intro and two days of content. And off of those two day you get MAYBE half of what you get with the female MC because Alex, the male MC doesn't have the same events implemented as Kate. Really disappointing for those of us who like playing male protagonists.

Reactions: renest

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
You have to do some of the other stuff first, talk to Julia sometimes and go to the shower when shes in there.

2.60 star(s) 182 Votes