Nov 16, 2017
How I did it? I just kept trying... I'm not sure but I think it took me about 10 to 15 in-game weeks. I managed to progress 2 levels per week maybe twice but other weeks he never showed up alone.

Either way I woke up before them every day and went to the bathroom at about 5:50-53. I noticed Nick joined mostly during work days, not the weekend. Also another thing that I kept doing was this, the night before I would stay in their room (so with Nick present obviously) after 23 so Julia would kick me out, then go to sleep right after. Thus, in the morning after the bath and before 7 am you get to catch Julia alone, masturbating on her bed which is one of those secret events. Again I have no idea if it had any connection but I did it anyway.

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I never played BB all the way to DS being forces to stop working on it, Lisa never let Max take her virginity?
DS did something odd here. Mom takes Lisa to the doctor monthly to have her hymen checked to make sure she doesn't have sex. So she'll only do anal.

Never mind that hymens can break for reasons other than penetration by a penis...

Nov 24, 2018
You must be registered to see images

Some sprites weren't downloading with automatic updates, which caused some problems. This should fix the problem of freezing dialogs with Julia.
Fixed the bug when an event with Candy would stop too early and the players didn't get to see important story dialogs and events in the cafe.
Now Kate doesn't have to know Ruby to overhear her dialog with Andrew about the locked phone (event about breaking into principal's laptop).

Hugobozz

Jul 27, 2018
Are there any additional conditions? After the conversation between Nicholas and Karen, I went to the Nicholas office for 2 weeks every day and every minute from 12.00 to 15.00 - without result.
Not sure if that's for this particular event, but for that part of the story you sometimes need to go to the principal's office and use the wait function for it to trigger. Have you tried that?

Nov 13, 2017
My antivirus absolutely won't let me download the walkthrough. I get the game is fine and I can make an exception but still run it in the OS. But that walkthrough link from zippyshare is impossible to download. Like wtf? The walkthrough? My antivirus never did this before with anything!! What the hell is in that zippyshare link!?

May 6, 2017
My antivirus absolutely won't let me download the walkthrough.
No need to download the walkthrough. Just go down of the "download" page and the walkthrough will be right in front of you. Zoom in and read.
I myself finally thought of reading the last page of this walkthrough and was able to steal the damn key.

fauxplayer

Donor
May 28, 2017
The walkthrough is also posted on

The walkthrough only goes through v.05, so if you're looking for a more recent walkthrough there isn't one.

nim

May 6, 2017
There is no waiting function in the screen with the Nicolas office.
At the time of day for the event, there will be a wait button outside Nicolas' office. If you go and there is no wait button or message, try at another time. I think it was "after classes" so 15:00 - school close?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes