Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Eh... I can see a Dating my Daughter like thing

In theory, it's not DRM, but the local client, updating content.

After a couple of rounds we decided not to spend our time on implementing complicated DRMs and focused on making our game instead.We're currently working on making updates automatic. If everything goes well, you won't have to bother with registration on Mega, or worry about exceeding download cap, checking whether you have the latest version of the game, etc. The game should do all updating for you. And obviously it will only download new files, it won't re-download old files every time.​
how much data does it send it checks every time you press something in the game i don't trust it

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the only version available, but i don't have the thing in foto... is ok?
I'm guessing the extra options are for the Patreon version. When I play as guess, I'm missing the same icons. Hopefully as this motors along, some good souls will crack and mod the game so we can get everything the Patreons get! ;)

EDIT Though after reading @Mark600601 's post, it might not be possible to crack this game...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
uf quite boring until now not really what to do the entertainments are annoying and why the zwitchen between the rooms so umstädnlich be? or if the two girls lie on the sun lounger and talk then the mc must first lie down on the couch again and only then can I continue talking and then

the same again I mean why the hell are the on ??? hey just so for info if you do not know it is possible to sit even AND even to lie down to talk !!! yes, that's the way you should try it and then I'm already annoyed wals I wanted in a room I just saw THAT
Blue.jpg

and could not do anything anymore and had to play the game and since there is NO POSSIBILITY to save I really do not really want to play it again and sometimes hey NO FUCKING SAVE ??? REALLY ??? That is not how it works

Reactions: Darkaura
U

User_10739

Everybody chill out! The game either has issues or countermeasures in it. No need to go at each other's throats.

Yes this game also has a female protagonist, if you don't like that type of thing then leave.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This is game is not worth download right now. little content and DRM. waiting 1 year or so and come back. Press CTRL to fast forward dialog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
On OSX, the wine command I use to launch BB doesn't work with Glamour. The game sits there saying "LOADING". I guess it's the update code not liking wine.

From Terminal: Wine\ Staging.app/Contents/Resources/wine/bin/wine g.exe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had to see if DS was going to hide the pussy shots again and yep he is hiding them again.

For all of you I would not waist another sec on this pussy hiding game.

Can't wait to see how many drops his ass for this shit.

In the trash can it goes.

Aug 13, 2017
Everybody chill out! The game either has issues or countermeasures in it. No need to go at each other's throats.

Yes this game also has a female protagonist, if you don't like that type of thing then leave.
well since the game gets stuck in a loading loop when offline I'm not going to give this one a chance. either they make it function offline or no point playing it!

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes