bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Played 1/2 hour, and flushed it, guess I'll wait for further content, cause I surely wasn't impressed :(

Reactions: fz

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
This is not 0.1 , its like 0.0.1 , too many bugs and many other things

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I didn't expect much from this since Dark Silver has said it wouldn't contain much, but this was a joke. All there is is some dialogue with the sister and that's it. You cant sleep on the couch and time skipping ahead to following days does not introduce anything. The game also crashes if you try going into the sisters bedroom after 23.00.
And on top of that this is what he menage to do for 2 months.Ouch.It's even worst than BB 0.1.And here we are hoping for something like the demo of Milfy City.Seems better wait for 0.6

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
as well as Big Brother....we managed to play BB thanks to f95 cracked v.,but since this is just a 0.1 made to show the CG,mechanics and the plot,it's useless to make already a crack..
Yeah. People should wait until there is actual content inside.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah come back to this game after a few updates. Safe to say there isnt much to do yet ;)

U

User_51567

Jesus... what’s with all this Female Protagonist hate? Not every game needs to have “generic big dick MC” as the lead.
I agree.

But for me it's just personal preference.
I rather see a my MC'S dick go toward a Mouth, ass, pussy then see my MC go towards a Penis.
Maybe that's just the RolePlayer in me, but it's hard for me to think while playing as a female char "Let's see that dick or Let's goooo"
I just can't do that ;) ..
That's the same reason why i don't like NTR or Sharing in adult games/movies/Stories...... Impossible to imagine myself into that story.

Does that make me a bad person?, no...... Only one with my own preferences, and i really don't see the point in playing something i know i'm not going to like or that's going to frustrate me..

But if you like it... good for all of you ;) ..
Would be a rather boring place is everybody would love the same fetishes :(
Altough that would fix a lot of Patreon BS these days :p

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Jesus... what’s with all this Female Protagonist hate? Not every game needs to have “generic big dick MC” as the lead.
The problem is how devs are writing female protagonists because it's same damn cheat thing. You just need to play: Anna Exciting Afection, Lilly the valley, Elena's life and you will know why some players don't like female protagonist

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Will check in a couple of months because of the renders mostly. Hope it doesnt follow the BB path

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Guys forget about the protagonist. Lets talk about the missing options in the game like sleep for example and maybe the blue screen at 23:00 and after in sister bedroom.

Reactions: Darkaura

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I prefer a game with female MC and bang another girls!
I really do not understand why most people here prefer a game in which they have a dick in the foreground on the screen in 90% of the time, instead of a game like Blooming Love, with two girls as protagonists.
What we like the most is to have different girls and get em all. If its always 1 girl + 1 boy/girl or boy+girl sometime... it losses some of the fun

Reactions: Darkaura

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I agree.

But for me it's just personal preference.
I rather see a my MC'S dick go toward a Mouth, ass, pussy then see my MC go towards a Penis.
Maybe that's just the RolePlayer in me, but it's hard for me to think while playing as a female char "Let's see that dick or Let's goooo"
I just can't do that ;) ..
That's the same reason why i don't like NTR or Sharing in adult games/movies/Stories...... Impossible to imagine myself into that story.

Does that make me a bad person?, no...... Only one with my own preferences, and i really don't see the point in playing something i know i'm not going to like or that's going to frustrate me..

But if you like it... good for all of you ;) ..
Would be a rather boring place is everybody would love the same fetishes :(
Altough that would fix a lot of Patreon BS these days :p
Is OK and I understand.
But what don't understand is the need to come to a game tagged female protagonist to say they don't like it. Who cares? Avoid the game and your comments, please.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes