[Unity] Glamour [Dark Silver]

Discussion in 'Games' started by 7767, Mar 20, 2018.

[Unity] Glamour [Dark Silver] 1.8 5 4votes
1.8/5, 4 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (4)
  1. 7767

7767 Active Member Uploader

Aug 5, 2016
    cover.PNG
    Overview:
    Main character Kate lived her whole life in a small rural town with her older sister, brother, father and her strict Christian mother. But one day her family falls apart, her father leaves, and her older sister moves out to the big city.

Kate is 18, she recently graduated high school and it's time to look for a higher education. Her older sister Julia invites her to move in with her and apply to the same experimental college she's attending herself. The college is free, but it has very, em, unique take on education. Kate accepts Julia's offer and is hoping to start a better life in a new place. But maybe her life won't be as glamourous as she hopes it to be…​
    • It's going to be a sandbox RPG with a lot more freedom than Big Brother.
    • Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it.
    • Every NPC, while having some random characteristics here and there, is going to have a lot of care and development put into them. They will have their own stories and secrets.
    • Many NPC-related storylines, which will tell you more about them and will elevate your relationships to a new level.
    • The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
    • Dates (and more) with NPCs, both men and women.
    • Many different fetishes. Everyone will find something that gets their engine going.
    • The main character and NPCs have a lot of different skills and parameters.
    • Lots of ways to earn money. From completely legal to…
    • Mini-games. From lock-picking to gambling like poker.
    • Crafting and selling new items.
    • Experimental college with unique rules, which will lead to all kinds of spicy situations. The main character will be able to manipulate the rules to achieve her goals.
    • The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more. Oh, and spiders. There will be spiders.
    • Windows, OSX and Android support.
    • And, as always, great graphics. As good as last versions of Big Brother and better!

Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

|

Censorship: N/A
    Version: N/A - game is automatically updated when you launch it.
    Language: English / русский
    Genre:
    3DCG, Corruption, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob

Instructions:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on glamour.exe to start playing.

Change-Logs:
    Latest changes: We added city map (including night version). You can access it from the hall. The map has college, mall and Julia's fitness club. We'll include sex shop after adding the inventory and shopping interface. Most of locations are only available at some specific time and you can't go there if it's too early/late/wrong day. In the future players will be sent to the city map after shops close. We'll also add an option to move around the city on taxi. It's going to be free for now, but it will start costing money after we add income sources for Kate. walking around the city will cost energy after we add it in the game. College has many different locations, you'll be able to see NPCs doing their things after we add them into the game. Julia will start working in her fitness club. You'll see several NPCs there too. We also added a new menu on top of the screen (it's not active for now), updated side panels on top of the screen. Soon we'll add characters' stats like hunger, energy and arousal. Many minor fixes and changes, improved usability and interface in general. In the coming month we'll be adding new features, functionality and a bit of content in 0.2, then we'll rename it into 0.3, and after that we'll probably return to our traditional monthly updates system. "Traditional monthly updates system" means we'll be releasing big updates once a month (after 0.3).

WARNING:
    Game requires internet connection to the devs server.

Download:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Official Android
    APK:

-

-

-

-

Thanks @bossapplesauce

CG:

Image Extractor*:

*If you don't want to download the cg-rip. (works with 2.0 and should work with further updates).

Thanks to Zeth for the CG-RIP
    backyard_new.jpg bathroom.jpg bedroom.jpg gui (1).jpg hall.jpg inventory.png laptop.jpg

2. Katgza

Katgza Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Thanks for the share, ill check it.

NewBornDay likes this.
  3. tarzan999

tarzan999 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2016
    Hopefully this one won't be as grindy as BB. Everything else about the game was great.

4. Whitenicky

Whitenicky Nicky Donor

Aug 24, 2017
  5. tomislazy

tomislazy Member

May 31, 2017
    Nice! I've been looking forward to this one

6. Marshall

Marshall New Member

Nov 14, 2016
  7. Lykanz

Lykanz Well-Known Member Game Developer

May 2, 2017
    Nice wishful thinking.

That being said, I'll give it a go.

8. Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2017
    Let the madness begin once more!

9. SexyBASS

SexyBASS Member

Sep 1, 2017
  10. siul

siul Member

Apr 3, 2017
    lets hope this game will surpass BB :)

11. Hartigan

Hartigan Active Member

Nov 6, 2017
    Loading....Loading.... nothing happens :(

again a program that means it is allowed to call home without asking

Sourcream, Sunset72 and Stuka47 like this.
  12. ait123

ait123 Active Member

Oct 29, 2017
    jesus christ, first thing. why cant we press next in conversations?? not everyone reads super fucking slow! lol

stever, nod24, Dantasnet and 6 others like this.
  13. Blaze1991p

Blaze1991p Active Member

Aug 24, 2017
    Wait, when you say main character is a part of the main world not a center of it, does it mean we can play as other characters (preferably a male) also from time to time?

14. Agent HK47

Agent HK47 Active Member

Mar 3, 2018
    Well, the graphics for this game looks stunning, as it was with BB and the description for the game sounds promising as well, so hopefully this game will actually be completed, unlike it's big brother :)noexpression:)

I will probably not be playing it much myself, as female protagonists aren't really my cup of tea (and I am not a fan of online-DRM in my offline games at all), but I might give the game a try when it's done, just for the heck of it. The game certainly seems to have potential, and my guess is that the success of this game isn't depending on the quality of the game itself, but rather the reception of the fanbase of Big Brother.

Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.

-Dreamer-, Sourcream, Parnso and 9 others like this.
  15. Darkaura

Darkaura Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Well this should be interesting...

I still have not gotten to the end of the Ann path in BB. I think I picked it up on 3 different occasions and get to the room with no option to go inside 2 out of 3 times. Boring.

I'm pretty sure the good folk at F95 are good at stripping the phone home elements out before posting.

16. Badboll

Badboll Active Member

Aug 29, 2017
    I'm still sad I wont get more BB but I am still exited for this game. Keep up the good work!

17. klx

klx Your futile existence has no meaning. Moderator Donor

Jul 19, 2017
    Isn't this always online DRM'd to hell where you have to have different levels to get different content lololololol.

Burt, fotosina, DeadEyesSee and 2 others like this.
  18. GaveMyHeartAway

GaveMyHeartAway Active Member

Mar 1, 2018
    If you encounter anyone named Eric, stay away from him if you want to enjoy this game... :test:

19. trier44

trier44 New Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Spacebar

20. Lord_b

Lord_b Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Yeah hitting CTRL skipped the whole conversation at least. Just had to go back to read it all printed out afterwards.

ait123 and Darkaura like this.