Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Removed the screenshot of the new version as it's misleading, and re added the old version.

As TCMS said, a new thread will be created once 0.1 of the remake is released.

Reactions: Krull

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Removed the screenshot of the new version as it's misleading, and re added the old version.

As TCMS said, a new thread will be created once 0.1 of the remake is released.
Why you dont create thread already? to talk about and progress of updates.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Glamour is going to have achievements and today we're going to talk about them. By the way, there will be no achievements in 0.1, but we'll write down all our March patrons and later they'll get a unique achievement for supporting us from the very beginning.
As you might already know, the game is going to have cheats. Using cheats will disable achievements for the run, you'll have to either load to clean save or start from scratch to start unlocking achievements again.

Some achievements will unlock passive bonuses. For example, one achievement will unlock sexy clothes which will help to get rid of Kate's shyness quicker, another will unlock a secret location, unique dialogs and events, passive bonuses to character's parameters.

Obviously, you'll only have to unlock achievements once, you'll keep your bonuses when you start a new game. You'll be able to see your achievements at almost every point in the game (excluding events), not just in the main menu.

We will gradually add more and more achievements. I hope that eventually they will give enough bonuses to be a better alternative to cheats.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017

Glamour is going to have achievements and today we're going to talk about them. By the way, there will be no achievements in 0.1, but we'll write down all our March patrons and later they'll get a unique achievement for supporting us from the very beginning.
As you might already know, the game is going to have cheats. Using cheats will disable achievements for the run, you'll have to either load to clean save or start from scratch to start unlocking achievements again.

Some achievements will unlock passive bonuses. For example, one achievement will unlock sexy clothes which will help to get rid of Kate's shyness quicker, another will unlock a secret location, unique dialogs and events, passive bonuses to character's parameters.

Obviously, you'll only have to unlock achievements once, you'll keep your bonuses when you start a new game. You'll be able to see your achievements at almost every point in the game (excluding events), not just in the main menu.

We will gradually add more and more achievements. I hope that eventually they will give enough bonuses to be a better alternative to cheats.
I hope we'll have a cheat, to disable the disabling of achievements for using cheats :p

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
can anyone tell me why is this thread marked as abandoned but at patreon it clearly shows that the game is still under development?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
can anyone tell me why is this thread marked as abandoned but at patreon it clearly shows that the game is still under development?
Because they are different games. Or rather, the one on Patreon is a remake of the old one in this thread, which is abandoned indeed.

It's just that since there's no appropriate thread available yet, news are shared here.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Because they are different games. Or rather, the one on Patreon is a remake of the old one in this thread, which is abandoned indeed.

It's just that since there's no appropriate thread available yet, news are shared here.
Thank you. I'm guessing the OP version is the old abandoned one, is there a downloadable version for the new one yet?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 74870
Fourth wall

Kate is going to break the fourth wall in the very beginning of the game. It will probably only happen once and not going to be a regular occurrence. By having Kate talk to the players we want to create some distance for players who would prefer to play as a male character.
Also, we'll change the presentation of the game's choices, and instead of "I'm gonna do this and that" Glamour will have "have her do this and that". Whether she'll agree or not will depend on Kate and your progress in the game.
Really why would Kate breaking the 4th wall help those who want to play as a male character.

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah she'll be a puppet but really it makes no difference because her saying "Hi my name is Kate what's yours?" is not putting any distance from people who want to play as a male MC

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote