Unity Abandoned Glamour (2016) [v0.8 Fix 5] [Dark Silver]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 74725
Flight

About animation, audio and music

A lot of people ask us about adding animation to our game. Unfortunately, quality animation is incredibly complicated and we think it's better to have good static images than ugly, robotic and unnatural animation, so we're not planning to add animation in the game.
Now, about the audio. We've decided to add audio cues for some interface elements, for some events (a doorbell or a phone call, for example) and so forth. We're not sure about the music. On one hand, adding music into the game is very easy from a technical point. And there's plenty of free music online. But the problem is, everyone's tastes are different and most people would probably prefer to turn on their own music anyway. We'll think about it.

We also decided to add ambient sounds. City sounds on the street, including night time, nature sounds in the park, the sound of running water in the shower, etc. We're not going to add any moans in sexy scenes, though, that's too much. You'll be able to adjust the audio or turn it off completely if you want to. We're planning to add it in one of the next versions of the game.

Oh, and we're aiming at mid March for 0.1 release. You'll be able to try the first version of the game very soon.
Mid March is very soon, I can't wait.
All the other things they've mentioned sounds good to me. Audio cues for various things are very useful and something that was missing in BB.

Reactions: Tirael

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
A54B9347-479F-4877-BE56-520FCA03C153.jpeg
Fourth wall

Kate is going to break the fourth wall in the very beginning of the game. It will probably only happen once and not going to be a regular occurrence. By having Kate talk to the players we want to create some distance for players who would prefer to play as a male character.
Also, we'll change the presentation of the game's choices, and instead of "I'm gonna do this and that" Glamour will have "have her do this and that". Whether she'll agree or not will depend on Kate and your progress in the game.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
about music, i personally turn on a playlist (youtube or other) of my current taste and turn down the volume a noth when i'm playing these kind of games. Games that include music tend to get on my nerves pretty fast since it's always the same loops over and over. I think it's not really necessary

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For a game without incest he sure spends a lot of time on the family...
DS is probably just waiting patreon turn their collective backs or an alternative site to go back to full incest. It is where the money is after all, and people will keep paying in hopes of some family action.

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
For some reason when I downloaded this lastnight an launched it. It was nothing like the pictures the game had real life images depicting real people it was nothing compared to the images I see throughout this forum post. The Story Plot wasn't even as this plot is described as. Am I downloading the wrong file or is the download link for another game? Any help is appreciated thanks...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
For some reason when I downloaded this lastnight an launched it. It was nothing like the pictures the game had real life images depicting real people it was nothing compared to the images I see throughout this forum post. The Story Plot wasn't even as this plot is described as. Am I downloading the wrong file or is the download link for another game? Any help is appreciated thanks...
The images in the thread are for the reworked version of this game and that should fingers crossed be out shortly

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
This is why I said before to create seperate thread for new glamour, but noone lesson!

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
This is why I said before to create seperate thread for new glamour, but noone lesson!
Just because people don't bother to read anything or are too lazy (or stupid) to search, does not mean you have to give in to them. I would suggest to ban everybody who asks stupid questions like @Shunsuke414

Sorry for the hard comment, I'm really done with these stupid questions (and to be honest, I'm not sorry).

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
With such "liberated" sister as Julia and asshole brother the incest content is unavoidable. :rolleyes:
Incest content is also banned from Patreon so probably won't happen.

Just because people don't bother to read anything or are too lazy (or stupid) to search, does not mean you have to give in to them. I would suggest to ban everybody who asks stupid questions like @Shunsuke414

Sorry for the hard comment, I'm really done with these stupid questions (and to be honest, I'm not sorry).
People usually like those with shit attitudes banned .... like you.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

While we're still working on 0.1, I can already tell you what's going to be in 0.1 and what's planned for 0.2.
In 0.1 we added Kate's and Julia's house (but not the basement). We added wardrobe with 18 outfits for Kate, some of them are unavailable because Kate will be too ashamed to wear them. Julia will be walking around the house, but instead of a strict routine she's going to dynamically change her behavior depending on her mood and other factors. Julia is going to have 10 outfits in 0.1, which she'll be changing into depending on the situation. Kate can interact with Julia, we added some dialogs and events.

What's missing in 0.1: Kate won't be able to leave the house. There's no save/load because there's not much progress to save yet. The main character doesn't have an inventory and there are no other containers in the game yet.

We will add all that in 0.2, plus the map, several new locations in the city, the basement, inventory and items, new dialogs and events, and something else.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's actually pretty interesting that Julia's routine won't be solid. I really like that. As for whole game I think it might be around 0.3-0.4 to make it somewhat playable. Still I can't wait for 0.1 to check it out.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
While I'm quite interested in playing the game, it's really going to suck having to start from a small demo. Considering what happened with BB it will probably take months before we have a reasonable amount of content.

The right thing to do would be waiting for the 0.3 or 0.4 updates but I don't think that would be possible since I probably wouldn't be able to wait it out. I guess we just have to take it slow and see DS building his game at his own speed.

I'm also quite excited about the dynamic behavior in Glamour, especially because the routine of the characters in BB got old really fast.
Of course dynamic could also be a pain in the ass if you want to trigger say, a particular scene that needs a character at a certain place at a certain time. If done wrong it could make the BB grind seem downright pleasant by comparison.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
lets hope this is not just another crapy game like BB and we will something else like animation or at least a sex scene that has more than 5 renders
DS already mentioned that there will be no animations, only stills. I believe he mentioned this on his Discord.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
That's always the thing isn't it for Devs. You make something linear so everyone sees all the content, with some grinding to slow the pace down (or it's finished in an hour). And folks complain about it not being a game but a story and linear.... and grindy.

If you make something with multiple paths based on stats, timing, choices etc., folks complain it's too hard to find content.

Well thank god for mods and cheat engines I guess.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote