RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
can somebody provide the latest version released Mar/05/2020 ?
mlt or jap doesnt matter would just like to have the latest version

maybe im just confused... point is latest version has been released Mar/05/2020, and the version provided everywhere as final 2.04 has a date from 2018

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/modifications-fvlaenix-modifications.117902/post-12520403
I made a translation and thought someone would try it because it's supposed to be a bit better than regular MTL, but I guess I can just put it here
Thanks for this and all you do! Though I do miss some of the endearing MTL ridiculousness, like the Sea Princess calling me a potato and the phrase "Mileena! Cow!" the improved translations definitely help with immersion into the world.
That being said... this version seems to have issues as you progress through the game. In the bar district underground arena/fight club, I'm seeing game-closing errors in NominatedMatches against opponents added after day 1 of the Tournament preliminaries. So far I've gotten through Day 1 of the tournament.
In Nominated Matches, selecting Tournament participants which were unlocked by defeating them in the Tournament or defeating opponents which were unlocked by succeeding in Knockout Matches causes the game to close. Opponents which were unlocked by succeeding in Knockout Matches are selectable and being defeated by them causes no problems.
Also, the garbage MTL version provided a helpful English description of items. Not sure how much you want to invest into this, but any efforts are definitely appreciated!

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Thanks for this and all you do! Though I do miss some of the endearing MTL ridiculousness, like the Sea Princess calling me a potato and the phrase "Mileena! Cow!" the improved translations definitely help with immersion into the world.
That being said... this version seems to have issues as you progress through the game. In the bar district underground arena/fight club, I'm seeing game-closing errors in NominatedMatches against opponents added after day 1 of the Tournament preliminaries. So far I've gotten through Day 1 of the tournament.
In Nominated Matches, selecting Tournament participants which were unlocked by defeating them in the Tournament or defeating opponents which were unlocked by succeeding in Knockout Matches causes the game to close. Opponents which were unlocked by succeeding in Knockout Matches are selectable and being defeated by them causes no problems.
Also, the garbage MTL version provided a helpful English description of items. Not sure how much you want to invest into this, but any efforts are definitely appreciated!
Thanks so much for the review of the game! Yes, such mistakes I want to fix so that the translation can be considered a translation.

But unfortunately I have no experience with this game (I translated it on request from other people), could you please send a save before the game breaks? I'll try to fix what you're talking about

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019

- Nominated match bug fix
(description fix will be later, I wanted to fix critical first)
OK, several playthroughs later and the only other bug (other than the inconsistency of translated names and instances of "[name]" or [character]" in the text) is tiny. There's an Ice Sword you can get if you defeat Sherry, a recurring rival. If you don't, Sherry has the sword equipped when you face her later. If you then defeat her, you have the option to ask for the sword. The translation allows you to ask for the sword even if Sherry doesn't have it.

After defeating her, we get the option:

I want nothing.
Give me the sword", if s[256] is true.

Save 05: Before fighting over the sword
Save 06: Before the later fight (Sherry does not have the sword)

Thanks

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
OK, several playthroughs later and the only other bug (other than the inconsistency of translated names and instances of "[name]" or [character]" in the text) is tiny. There's an Ice Sword you can get if you defeat Sherry, a recurring rival. If you don't, Sherry has the sword equipped when you face her later. If you then defeat her, you have the option to ask for the sword. The translation allows you to ask for the sword even if Sherry doesn't have it.

After defeating her, we get the option:

I want nothing.
Give me the sword", if s[256] is true.

Save 05: Before fighting over the sword
Save 06: Before the later fight (Sherry does not have the sword)

Thanks

Can you try this

ravenerts

Oct 24, 2021
Anyone know how to see that scene of Velvet riding us? Like, how to trigger it, or is there any requirements?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes