RPGM Completed Gladiators of Elmia -Boy Swordsman VS Fighting Maidens- [v2.04] [Kamikura Style Association]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ225757_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist who is a fledging swordsman lives in a certain village making a living by patrolling.
One day, he is visited by a girl named Sherry who travels around the world
for the purpose of becoming a swordswoman. When he is asked by Sherry to have
a practice match, he underestimates her strength partly because she is a girl.

Once the tips of their swords are pointed to each other, he soon realizes that he was wrong.
He succumbs to her art of sword and swallows his pride to admit his defeat.

He burns in the flame of fighting spirit. When he is informed that Sherry will participate
in the kingdom's tournament, he makes up his mind to take a revenge...​

Developer:
Censored: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final (2.04)
Language: English (machine translation)
Translator:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I didn't only mean the sex scenes, I mean does he accomplishes the goal he set?
I think I'll play this anyway, I love the art in the screenshots. Reminds me of snes era rpgs like secret of mana 3, lufia 2, etc
Yeah, there are a bunch of endings depending on what you do and who you do it with.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I mean the tags do say vaginal sex so at least he gets to stick it in.
EH, i prefer to be the dom, not the sub the tag also says rape so I question who rapes who and is it actual rape or the pseudo rape this actually Its rape but they instantly love it takng away all the aspects that make it rape.

Reactions: Airell

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I played the game with ITH when it came out and I still really liked it, it's a pretty good game, at least if you like femdom. I thought about playing it again now that I saw it here and thought it'd have a proper translation, but from what I'm reading the translation isn't really proper.

Do you actually have to lose battles on purpose to get some scenes?
Yes, apart from some unskippable and/or quest related scenes most of the game is the hero going through a tournament and when you lose you get a scene with the person you lost to and a bad ending with them where they have some fun with you. For a couple women the scene and ending also change depending on whether you ripped their clothes before they beat you, and the sex scene can also change depending on whether they beat you by depleting you of your HP or MP (although that doesn't matter for the ending you get).

As far as the good endings go, there is a split route for two of the girls (where if you do the quest of one, then you won't face the other), and some prerequisites for other girls which can be easy to miss, so you might want to search for a walkthrough and put it through google translate if you think you've missed an ending. There is a recollection room once you beat the game where you can replay any fight (even from other routes) so there's not really a need to worry about that.

Lv1VillagerB

May 20, 2018
He didn't just use a custom machine translator. He coded a custom machine translator. As for the lazy part, meh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes