Give me some ideas for development! :)

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
I'm making a game. For the sake of intrigue, I won't reveal the gameplay.
However, there are about 80-100 mini-situations. Literally minis. For 1-2 choices. And in different anime works.
For example: Naruto comes to Tsunade, when she is drunk. And depending on the player's choice (to get her drunk, talk heart-to-heart, get right away with sex) the scene ends with a bed scene. Or doesn't end. ALL.
Nami from One Piece will be used for the next scene. Or Momo from My Hero Academy.
Basically it's going to be a lot of mini stories. As I said gameplay and how it's connected, I'll keep it to myself for the sake of interest.

And now we get to the heart of the problem. I somewhat overestimated my creative powers and came to a creative impasse. The mini-stories do not want to come up!
So please, anyone who is not lazy, sketch your erotic fantasies on any anime girl. It is desirable that she was from famous titl (but not required).
If you can, elaborate. If not, just a hint of an idea will do, too, to spark my imagination.

I look forward to your creativity!

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Honestly, I think you're going to struggle with genuine answers here.
For the sake of intrigue, I won't reveal the gameplay
That's gonna be tough to help with. The gameplay will probably help a lot of folk with the ideas.

If you have a game idea, take it back to basics. Strip it right back to a core story and flesh it out from there.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Не знаю каких персонажей нужно. Поэтому просто накидаю пару идей, а уж потом можно подобрать их для кого то из аниме.

Первая ситуация.
Девушка постоянно дразнит парня, но до интима не доходит. Однажды во время такого по её мнению простого ничего не обязывающего поддразнивания будет происходить сцена. Она после такого оказывается в положении когда парень может продолжать дойдя до интима. Она просит не делать этого. Далее выбор.
Не делать. Просто дальше будет как всегда.
Сделать. Парень объяснит что раз она так дразнила не скромно то не против продолжения. Продолжение со всеми интимными подробностями.
Не делать этого но уговорить на то что бы она сама сделала. Будет продолжения тем что парень мотивирует тем что она должна ему за такое частое поддразнивание и пустые интимные намёки.

Вторая ситуация.
Две девушки. Про то что пьяная уже было выше написано, так что я примерно такую же тему напишу. Две девушки, одна очень пьяна и хочет секса, вторая девушка трезвая и пытается отговорить первую. Далее выбор.
Согласиться на секс с пьяной девушкой.
Отказать и что бы не обидеть мотивируя тем что ему нравиться другая. Просто так сказать что нравиться её подруга. Далее может быть секс с её подругой.
Отказать просто так. Тогда просто будет общение с ещё пару попытками первой девушки соблазнить.
Я по этому сюжету сделал свою игру. Ради интересна можно будет посмотреть по ссылке.

Третья ситуация.
Одна из девушек оказывается раздетой и встречает парня. Не знаю как именно. Украли одежду, захлопнулась дверь, или даже такая глупая как села на лавочку которую только покрасили и одежда прилипла и пришлось снять её. Много вариантов.
Помочь ей просто так. Отдать ей часть сваей одежды.
Помочь ей тем что пока она идёт подсказывать ей есть ли кто то или нет. Она будет голая и можно будет наблюдать пока она будет идти и прятаться.
Помочь не просто так. Согласиться помочь но попросить какую ни будь интимную услугу.

Четвёртая ситуация.
Нужны фото интимные. Девушка хотела сделать свои интимные фото. Просит помочь с этим. Так же несколько вариантов.
Сделать просто фото как она хочет. Ничего не будет, просто делаешь фото и всё.
Сделать просто фото подсказывая свои варианты. Ничего не будет но фото будут другие.
Сделать фото но попросить что то взамен. Будут фото но и парень что то получит.
Сделать фото и во время фотосессия попросить чего то интимного. Будут фото и возможно будут и интим или даже интимные фото.
Всё эти варианты выбора могут и не приводить к тем результатам которые описаны. После выбора далее ещё могут быть разные варианты выбора.

Пятая ситуация.
Одна постель. Не знаю как парень и девушка там окажутся, это уже как сюжет заведёт. Ну в итоге общение перед тем как лечь спать вместе так как никто не хочет уступать кровать. В итоге общения может привести к разным результатам.
Они просто будут спать вместе до утра.
Они займутся сексом сразу.
Парень будет уже в постели предлагать секс. Тут ещё варианты должны быть которые приведут к нему или нет.
Девушка будет намекать на секс. Тут либо соглашаться либо не соглашаться и смотреть как девушка будет пытаться намёками предлагать секс а не просто его попросить.

I don't know what characters. Therefore, I just throw in a couple of ideas, and only then you can pick them up for someone from the anime.

First situation.
The girl constantly teases the guy, but does not reach intimacy. One day, during what she thought was simple, non-committal teasing, a scene would occur. After this, she finds herself in a position where the guy can continue reaching intimacy. She asks not to. Next is the choice.
Not to do. It will just continue as always.
Do. The guy will explain that since she teased so modestly, she is not against continuing. Continued with all the intimate details.
Not to do this but to persuade her to do what she herself would do. It will be continued by the fact that the guy motivates by the fact that she owes him for such frequent teasing and empty intimate hints.

Second situation.
Two girls. About the fact that the drunk has already been written above, so I'll write about the same topic. Two girls, one is very drunk and wants sex, the second girl is sober and tries to dissuade the first. Next is the choice.
Agree to have sex with a drunk girl.
Refuse and that would not offend motivating the fact that he likes another. Just to say that like her friend. Next may be sex with her friend.
Refuse just like that. Then it will just be communication with a couple more attempts to seduce the first girl.
I made my own game based on this story. For the sake of interest, you can see the link.

Third situation.
One of the girls is naked and meets a guy. I don't know exactly how. They stole clothes, the door slammed shut, or even as stupid as sitting on a bench that was just dyed and the clothes stuck and had to be removed. Lots of options.
Just help her. Give her some of the piles of clothing.
Help her so that while she goes to tell her whether there is someone or not. She will be naked and you can watch while she walks and hides.
Help is not easy. Agree to help but ask for some kind of intimate service.

fourth situation.
We need intimate photos. The girl wanted to take her intimate photos. Asks for help with this. Also a few options.
Take just a photo as she wants. Nothing will happen, just take a photo and that's it.
Just take a photo suggesting your options. Nothing will happen but the photos will be different.
Take a photo but ask for something in return. There will be photos, but the guy will get something.
Take a photo and ask for something intimate during the photo session. There will be photos and maybe there will be intimate or even intimate photos.
All of these choices may not lead to the results described. Once selected, there may be more options to choose from.

Fifth situation.
One bed. I don’t know how the guy and the girl will end up there, this is how the plot will start. Well, in the end, communication before going to bed together, since no one wants to give up the bed. As a result, communication can lead to different results.
They will just sleep together until the morning.
They will have sex right away.
The guy will be in bed offering sex. There should be more options that will lead to it or not.
The girl will hint at sex. Here, either agree or disagree and watch how the girl will try to suggest sex with hints and not just ask for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CyMpaK

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Спасибо! Хоть немного не то, что я просил, но эти идеи меня вполне направят! Еще раз благодарю!