RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
Do you still working/update/fixing your translation? I played the game and now I am 100% certain that because of translation resist system does not work as it should be, also another problem is that you can't learn new skills via card skills which you obtain through negotiating. The same problems occur if you apply different version of translation (that on page of the thread). I moved my saves into japanese version of the game and all mentioned above features work fine, so I am sure that the translation somewhat bugs them. Can you please fix this? Even though it can be exploited against usual enemies, but it makes fights with bosses who have a lot of HP much harder and frustrating.
I'm sorry but I already stopped working at this game. You can pick up where I left off if you want, if you still have the original jp data then you can use what I translated as cross-reference and try to find where I botched it, this game is quite tricky to translate tbh, I didn't encounter the difficulties you've said. For now I am trying to decensor images whenever I have free time and feel like it. Thank you for taking interest in my translation and I am really sorry for the problem you encountered with my translation.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I'm sorry but I already stopped working at this game. You can pick up where I left off if you want, if you still have the original jp data then you can use what I translated as cross-reference and try to find where I botched it, this game is quite tricky to translate tbh, I didn't encounter the difficulties you've said. For now I am trying to decensor images whenever I have free time and feel like it. Thank you for taking interest in my translation and I am really sorry for the problem you encountered with my translation.
Well, I don't know a thing about editing rpg game files or whatever, so I won't be able to fix it myself, but at least thanks for reply. And the problem is not in your translation specifically, as I said, I have my problems even in version of translation that appeared in this thread before your version, so do not apologise. I guess something is wrong from my end if I am only one who have this bugs.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Mozenrak is the problem occuring in my version? (in this thread). I didn't see it myself but possible I've missed it. Anyway, we should probably make a release thread already, it's been so long and even though it was kind of axed the art is really good.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Mozenrak is the problem occuring in my version? (in this thread). I didn't see it myself but possible I've missed it. Anyway, we should probably make a release thread already, it's been so long and even though it was kind of axed the art is really good.
If i knew how, I would have already. the current version works fine

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I tried to release this once before but I couldn't follow the steps properly, so a moderator offered to help but never ended up having the time to post it

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
If you mean translation variations, then my problems happens in JR Dragonborn's translation version and the one which you can find at the 1 page of the thread (your version, I assume?). I tried to manually delete plugins by one which affect the translation and replace them with plugins from japanese version, and after I delete some of them (or one particular, I don't remember), problems got fixed, so now I am 100% sure that the problems lies with plugins files which translate things, I just do not remember which one exactly (the downside is that some things once again return to japanese language, which is logical). But considering that no one ever complained about problems which I had, it means that plugins mess up game mechanics only on my laptop - although I have a hunch why it is exactly.

P.S. I also noticed that plugins somehow turn off street lights in the city at night for some reason, in japanese version everything is normal.