Win:

Changelog:
v0.5.0 update notes:
- add Maria scene with street guys (fuck);

- add Rita scene with street guys (fuck);

- update help;

- update message-help;

- update the system of prostitution;

- Changed the file loading system. This should speed up the loading of the game; (was not in the plan)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hye Guys,

I've got the last version of Java and with it, I can't start the game.

Some help please.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
artwork is good..game type "utter and complete bullshit" !!! Make a rpg or renpy out of it so ppl can check it out!

Reactions: Esteban32

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
My game won't finish downloading for some reason... Never happened before. I tried out MEGA and NOPY.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Hye Guys,

I've got the last version of Java and with it, I can't start the game.

Some help please.
there is a JAR file in there, run that. If that's what you're looking for

Hybris

May 9, 2017
The art is good so is the character design though I really would have liked the chance to design my own character. Game play wise its not the worst I have seen but as I have mentioned in other games if you something that the player needs to track in order to unlock other actions it needs to be displayed somewhere.

Guessing how much energy is used by a task, what level of trust a tenant is, said tenants level of corruption, etc... all need actual numbers.

Other than that more content is needed but whats there is a good start and will keep you busy for a hour (5 min if you use cheat engine as the important day to day variables are all 4 bit fyi.)

Hybris

May 9, 2017
can you elaborate?
how does this cheat engine work?
Here is the site for the program:

There are better guides out there on its use but basically the program allows you edit the game variables on the fly however you have to hunt for them by process of elimination.

This game is fairly easy to find the right variables for energy and money the main things that need editing however after each day you would need to restart the search process again because the variable changes within memory.

If you have programing experience things will likely begin to explain themselves otherwise google some guides and work from there as I'm terrible at explaining detailed stuff like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xpl0it

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is it me or do I see a dog in the cover art? Beast? Not mentioned.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is it me or do I see a dog in the cover art? Beast? Not mentioned.
You can walk the dog for money but that's all I've seen.

The game should have prostitution tag.

I really like the game keep up the good work.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Correct me if i am wrong... fullscreen in options .. but not planed? Means it does not work yet "right?"

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes