Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
the game seems impossible to win. I always fail at week 3. Rents are not enough, and work is not enough too.
I could kill her at job, it will barely match the week dept to repay.

Any idea to cheat the money in game ?
You can use cheat engine, more info here, but you don't need to cheat to beat it and pay off the debt. It can be tough to start with though as you have to manage those stats with little money or energy.

It's been a while since I played it, but if I remember correctly here are a few tips in no particular order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well that's more than a few tips, but should help to get you on your way.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
To be fair it went from something like '0.6.something beta' to '1.0 complete' in one release with no new content as the dev abandoned it for another project. For what is there it is a good game, but since it was abandoned at about the half-way mark there is limited content and not much variation. It's a shame that they didnt pass it to someone else to develop as the concept and artwork is good.
Indeed, the concept is very solid. The game would simply need a better english translation and some flesh around the bones to be very solid management 3x-game. I would say that in all the game is in much better shape than most of the 3x-games that are abandoned midway and simply stated "completed".

Reactions: Roe1961 and sabia

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Indeed, the concept is very solid. The game would simply need a better english translation and some flesh around the bones to be very solid management 3x-game. I would say that in all the game is in much better shape than most of the 3x-games that are abandoned midway and simply stated "completed".
3x-game?

I've heard of , but what are the three parts of a 3x-game?

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
does anyone have a save file with max libido and money?
Here you go, you will need to extract the 2 files in the ZIP, "data2" and "log2", in to the SAVE folder (the files don't have file extensions so couldn't be attached individually). This save should appear in slot 2, gives you more than enough money to pay off the debt, Elisa's libido is at maximum (100), the hostel has 5 stars, the tenants are all "trained" and 3 of them also cook, clean and repair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mzumbo

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
it says "honest and cleanly" meaning you can avoid all sex? go pure lesbian or pure hetro? or is this one of those games where you just get a bunch of random sex?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes