3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
you know it's java when your pc overheats by simply extracting it :D

EDIT

clicked "Rest", got message "Not enough energy" LOL

flinger

May 3, 2017
Review based on playing the game through 4 times. I may not of seen all the content but for a 0.1.0 release its interesting to say the least. Start struggling with cash flow at about day 35 having turned to prostitution, but its only a matter of time before the infrequency and randomness of clients despite working at the bar and its game over as there isn't enough hours in the day to keep the hostel up together to enjoy the bonuses and work for a living to keep up with the ever increasing and ultimately crippling loan repayments. Looking forward to the next few releases to fill out the nice but currently pointless section view of the hostel and hoping to see some clickable content of the guests in the hotel and being to able earn a living from them.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah... something is off here. the game folder is too large and contains too much for what it delivers.
About 18.000 files are in the jre folder, that is the java runtime environment :) . I like the art and the plot, but the management mechanic is too preeminent and grindy. It's really easy to end with a game over while there little fun in the management. I'm looking forward to further development.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Cool. Some new ways to interact with the tenants. art I didn't see in the previous version.

Elisa in the shower (x2)
Elisa masturbating (x2)

I'm trying to get the tenants to prostitute themselves, but I don't think that's implemented yet...

flinger

May 3, 2017
Review based on playing the game through 4 times. I may not of seen all the content but for a 0.1.0 release its interesting to say the least. Start struggling with cash flow at about day 35 having turned to prostitution, but its only a matter of time before the infrequency and randomness of clients despite working at the bar and its game over as there isn't enough hours in the day to keep the hostel up together to enjoy the bonuses and work for a living to keep up with the ever increasing and ultimately crippling loan repayments. Looking forward to the next few releases to fill out the nice but currently pointless section view of the hostel and hoping to see some clickable content of the guests in the hotel and being to able earn a living from them.
Guess it was on the cards for either this update or the next or i'm psychic. XD
With the latest content its possible to keep playing for a lot longer, added to watch list.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
With the new version, you can have a tenant help you with cleaning, repairs and cooking, so you have more time to earn money. I'm right around day 70 and the amount of money I owe is going down. :)

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
anyway to play full screen?
Little trick that works for this one (Windows only, see the attached pic): launch the game, then open the Task Manager. In the "processes" tab you'll see a process named "start.exe". That's the game. Click on the little ">" to expand it and you'll see the whole name of the game. Right-click on it and select "maximize". Enjoy.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes