• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Cute art, bad game. Grind your ass off to end up playing an RNG game with the girl to get into their panties sounds great, but there was too much grind and no way to outpace the time limit unless you got lucky with the RNG questions or memorized every answer needed. It doesn't help every wrong choice is -2 and every right choice is +1. Then you NG+ start the game all over and guess what, you're back to grinding all the stats all over again, only keeping your money. You don't even get to taste any HCG. The mall offers cheat items to lessen the grind a fair bit but they cost a lot, I imagine the developer expects you to first play all 40 weeks just grinding money and memorizing the questionnaire. What a way to make a limpy H game, it's like those HRPGs where your only saving grace from all the grinding is the event HCG you find after every boss fight or game over.
The Japs loves "grinding".. *cough* *back and forth movement repeatedly* *cough*

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The Japs loves "grinding".. *cough* *back and forth movement repeatedly* *cough*
It's in western H games too, arguably even worse in a lot of them. The issue is they don't have enough content to push so they pad it out to hell and hope it connects with people enough instead of just making a short and sweet H game like flash games used to be. Too many ingredients spoil the dish. It's the opposite of harem games where they have too much content to push and the game suffers from a lack of fulfillment in gameplay and of a particular waifu you'd enjoy. A fast food type of H game. A balance is needed, but to each their own I suppose.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I did not realize that you only have one in game year, I only got one event done....
Just try using my method of cheat from start of game and you should be fine. I have not tried to explore how much points per scene is needed for each Heroine has in the gallery(Total is 7+6+7) to activate the scenes. Not sure if it would crash/bug if you put 100 points for the Heroine at the start and just play.
If anyone don't want full save but still wants to play easily, you can cheat with .
- After you start the game and can move on your own after tutorial, just save the game and look out for systraid_girls_tyrano_data.sav in your game folder.
- Drag this .sav file into the Drop files here to upload box to load up a bunch of text and Ctrl+F to search "param": { and there you can see things like money, talk = Speech skill, fas = Fashion sense, Job level and Job points. Below this is "PARAM_MAX": { which you can see what is the max money and such so you don't over do anything.
- To adjust anything related to the girls, is under this "heroine": { so from here you should know how to explore just like the above for "param": {.
- When you done with whatever you edited, just scroll to bottom and click the download button which will save your edit, go to the folder where the saved edit is and cut/copy it to your saved game and overwrite, go in-game and load your save(by the way you don't need to close game to do save edit), save your game again so you don't mistake anything.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Dunno whats with all the face palms on my prior comment I wasn't complaining about it.
Anyway I just said "basically" so in a broad sense but not exactly the same.
People who facepalmed you like vanilla and wholesome only so that's that. Just ignore really.

Reactions: Zastinx

theLeeGent

Sep 9, 2018
I think there was an option when playing with Yuka. Once I had activated her intoxicated self and talked with her, it gave me the option of an NTR route (choose wisely). Not sure if anybody else did, but I just went through the normal route.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
theLeeGent: It's a joke actually. She squelched any NTR possibility in the root soon after in her dialogues.

Also if anyone wants to cheat you can find all the right answers in resources\app\data\scenario\90_setting\girls.ks file but you'll miss a lot of fun by choosing only those.

hoklinad

Dec 1, 2018
So, I 100%'d the game, and researched a stupid amount of minmaxing on a casual dating sim game, so here's a few infos to make the effort I've put in worth it:
  • You can maximize favor gains by interacting with a drunk girl, the questions gets subjectively easier (and lewder!), and gain more points from every interactions. You can reach +19 favor points simply by interacting physically with her while drunk, although doing so will not remove all her guard.
  • The cheapest way to get a girl drunk is any 5000¥ drink, and any 1500¥ drink afterwards. You can interact with a drunk girl the entire night by spending 12500¥
  • You can only get an H-event when the girl reaches a certain favor threshold, finishes the night drunk AND has her guard completely empty. You also can only trigger an event once every two visits on the same girl.
  • After finishing any girl's route, you unlock the dirt-cheap (1000¥), holy alcohol called Spiritas, which every girl likes, and gets drunk immediately after drinking it all.
  • Don Perignon is obviously very overpriced, and does exactly the same as a girl's favorite 5000¥ drink. Good for you, the girls aren't gold diggers!
  • A girl's alcohol preference only changes how much she drinks in a single gulp, you can get a girl drunk after any 3000¥ drink.
  • Joy LVL seems to make you unable to have hangovers, and adds in the possiblity of extensions.
  • Joy LVL increases from having a high speech skill and fashion sense. It caps at lv 5, so you can go talk at the bar every night, quickly maximize your speech skill by choosing the right options constantly and slightly fill your fashion sense to reach the last bits.
  • Makeup is useless, since it seems to temporarily increase fashion sense, but doesn't seem to change favor gains.
  • Yuka holds alcohol more badly than other girls, and can get drunk after one 3000¥ drink.
Overall, the game was very bland most of the time, but all the interactions made it worth it. If you don't like talking to the girls, just drop it, because that's pretty much the only fun part.

The game works really well as a dating sim since less of the "get buff, smart and good looking" management part that's really boring, and focuses more on talking, and understanding the girls' personalities, at which point you can fairly easily guess most of the answers to their questions, which really improved my enjoyment of the game. This is an aspect I really like compared to more linear VNs, since they can exposition dump a bunch of information on the reader, but the reader never has an active role of having to actually know the girls to be rewarded with the pussy.

One thing I found amazing though is how I "clicked" with one girl over the others, and it showed through the ease of finding the right answers. I had a lot of trouble understanding Triss' personality, constantly picking bad/average choices, while I instantaneously knew how to best interact with Nade. When you end up with questions where they ask your opinion, there's no obviously "right" answer, so you no longer answer as a player trying to pick up the girl, but with your own, personal answer as a human being, which makes the game so much more enjoyable when you have actual affinity with the fake anime character.

Honestly, try it out, it's pretty fun.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
A general rule of thumb when it comes to women offering sex on the job. If she offers it to you, she's offered it to others. Not my favourite prospect. I'd add prostitution tag, just to be safe.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, also i did some tips i want to share:

Bar Girls
  • Yuka (owner girl), Nadia (twintail girl), Triss (flat-chest girl)
  • 4 actions per visit at night
  • Use “talk” (try always correct answers) to break her Guard Gauge
  • Choose “extend” (cost $5k), if she’s in “inebriate mode”, use “interact” to seduce her in your next 2 actions
* k = 000, example: 3k = 3000

Jobs
  • Distribute leaflets (AP 1) (+$1600)
  • Gamble (AP 2) (can win or lose money)
  • Convenience store (AP 3) (+$5200)
Salon
  • Hairstyle (AP 2) (-$5k) (Fashion +5)
  • Makeup (AP 2) (-$4k) (More favored by girl’s bar)
Store
  • Fashion (AP 1) (-$2k) (Fashion +2)
  • Item
    • Self-improvement ($5k,10k,50k) (Speech +5,+10,+15)
    • Healthy salad ($5k,10k,50k) (Fashion +5,+10,+15)
    • Holdonale ($5k,10k,50k) (Job Xp +100,+200,+300)
    • Magical drink ($100k) (Max. Speech)
    • Magical cake ($100k) (Max. Fashion) *Unlock after Magical drink
    • Magical candy ($100k) (Max. Part-time Exp.) *Unlock after Magical cake
  • Stroll (AP 1) (Speech +1)

Recommended drinks (more expensive = more turns) *Use Spiritas (cost $1k = give 4 turns)
- Drinks ($1500)
  • Fuzzy navel - Yuka like it
  • Kahlua milk - Triss like it
  • Gin & Tonic - Nadia like it
  • Beer - Didn't like or dislike it
- Drinks ($3k)
  • Wine - Yuka like it
  • High-ball - Triss like it
  • Mojito - Nadia like it
  • Strong lemon sour - Didn't like or dislike it
- Drinks ($5k)
  • Whisky - Triss like it
  • Vodka - Nadia like it
  • Sake - Yuka like it
  • Tequila - Didn't like or dislike it
- Other drinks
  • Dom Perignon ($10000) - She get surprised for buying this drink
  • Spiritas ($1000) - All girls like it

** The game ends in day 40, so i recommend to farm money in your 1st playthrough with Gamble and Distribute leaflets (just save before gambling and cross your fingers, more than 15k money is a good reward), in your 2nd playthrough buy “magical drink” and “magical cake” to have your stats at max, enjoy the rest .
** Seens you can get h-events with the girls every 2 dates, trying to date the same girl twice in a row doesn't work

LurkingTentacle

Aug 2, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you install this game? I've got an "Install" shortcut that points to a "resolve" batch file, which runs and doesn't appear to do anything.o_O

This is the first time I've played a tyranobuilder game, is there a file library I need to download like RPGmaker?

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. Apparently pixeldrain was the only one that had a good copy of the program. Currently running virus scans to figure out what the hell I downloaded from anonfile and zippyshare :sick:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes