Others Completed Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque [Littlewitch]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image.jpg

Overview:
An alternate world ruled by swords, magic, and monsters where four moons can be seen in the sky. The dark and chaotic twilight of the “Age of Tower” ended for this world called Stellamund and it entered the prosperous “Age of Crown”. But the wizards who triggered the great war during the Age of Tower no longer hold the power they used to have, and quietly researched the great magics that were lost, in a magical academy called Grimoire. This is a story expanding three years of an extraordinary great wizard who was born in such age, the girls who become his pupils, a ruin from the old age, “Black Tower” that they live in, and the people that gather around them. The main character Domino became the 9th great wizard of the Grimoire Academy. It was a very special case for a young wizard to be so successful, but Domino soon grew tired of the Grimoire. The other great wizards were only seeing magic as means for personal success than an important research. The research of magic has been put off and all they were doing was fighting over authority. Domino left the capital and decided to live by himself in the sealed Black Tower on the frontier, rumored that a great wizard in the Age of Tower lived. But the other great wizards didn’t think well of that and gave him a test. That test was to “Raise a full fledged wizard within three years”. Normally it would take decades to raise a proper wizard. On top of that, the two students that he was suppose to look after, Aria Vancliff and Kaya Xavier, were two of the most troublesome girls in the academy. Will Domino be able to complete this difficult task...?

Title: Shoujo Mahou Gaku Little Witch Romanesque
Original Title: 少女魔法学 リトルウィッチロマネスク
Alias: Girlish Grimoire Littlewitch Romanesque
VNDB:
Year: Japan 2005-07-29, English Version 2014-12-22
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Developer: Littlewitch
Publishers: Imouto Works & JAST USA
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - - - -

2197.jpg 2201.jpg 2202.jpg 2203.jpg 2204.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hopefully you can still use a torrent client to download the torrent. It'll take a while for any of us to re-upload 2.4 gigs.

Arte

Aug 11, 2016
I am getting an installation error with the torrent, it is saying Error extracting files.
Edit: I fixed it, it is because the folder it was in had a symbol in it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's true, the directly downloaded file is corrupted.
On a shit ass connection but I'll try to reupload
EDIT: At the very best chance Saturday it will be uploaded on this connection I cant it keeps canceling the upload.

Last edited:
Reactions: QwertyBam

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
On a shit ass connection but I'll try to reupload
EDIT: At the very best chance Saturday it will be uploaded on this connection I cant it keeps canceling the upload.
Thanks. I mean, it's not really important since the torrent works fine, but still, thanks.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is a gif of me uploading...

God damn GOFILE :mad:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Gofile link updated :)

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added second gofile link because reasons

Reactions: Jeffy91

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
No thats just the spells you can learn, im looking for something that tells you how to get all the endings

O

Onyx99

Is this being seeded or is there a Mega download? GoFile is not working.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote