5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
g4edlc1productimage_1.jpg

Overview:
A girl meets a dick girl and sparks fly. A wild yet intimate ride of two girls connecting in ways that puts a new exciting twist to their friendship. Affect3D’s first adventure into 3DX animation sparks a whole new world erotica that’ll open your eyes amazing new sexual possibilities at the highest quality Affect3D has delivered so far.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.8 + DLC1 & DLC2
Language: English
Genre: Futanari, Big Breasts, All sex, Animations
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
btw I haven no clue what engine this is.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
What kind of Game is this? İ thought this Dick Girls are only a Comic? İs this Like a Choose Position thing or like a Real Game?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So...what is this exactly? Just a bunch of clips, a scene maker? Is it really a game?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Pretty much the first. You dont have any influence on the action itself. To the best of my knowledge the entire thing can be seen as a 'hidden' advertisement for their online stuff.

Mar 26, 2017
It´s not a game by any means. VN should be appropriate.
I am greatly surprised that we are able to post Affect3D content here :D,
since they even supported some Xchan sites to filter their content.

Seen this 2 yrs ago, neat renders.

Reactions: TheAsianCumShooter

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Probably some of the best renders available for any XX game out there. Shame the DLCs were disappointing and the author has not produced anything new for years.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Nytecrawler

Jun 28, 2017
Hey, guys! This Affect3D software - can you download and use that yourself? I heard that some non-developer use it to make their own characters?

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Hey, guys! This Affect3D software - can you download and use that yourself? I heard that some non-developer use it to make their own characters?
The program they use is Daz 3D, but they have a lot of library materials built up (Affect3D that is) to make the workflow easier for them. Daz 3D doesn't come with the poses, the specific meshes nor the glisten textures, lighting and camera set ups. So if you get your hands on Daz 3D, there is still a long road ahead.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Nytecrawler

Jun 28, 2017
The program they use is Daz 3D, but they have a lot of library materials built up (Affect3D that is) to make the workflow easier for them. Daz 3D doesn't come with the poses, the specific meshes nor the glisten textures, lighting and camera set ups. So if you get your hands on Daz 3D, there is still a long road ahead.
Eh, alright. I'll pass then. Thanks for the answer. :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes