2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I stopped following his Patreon for a bit, so I don't know what happened but this can't be the "Completed" Version this is clearly a cut content version :(

I put them side by side for better view, there where more options including blowjob, and even extra characters

The Game I have is from 11 August 2022.
I think because he put that unfinished version on dlsite, thus why every site that I've downloaded the game from has it.

but I could be wrong

from what I can see, the game is censored only on dlsite, but what you downloaded from patreon is uncensored

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
Don't even bother about these tags friends, there is no anal in this game. The same way around Mew Mew removed anal content from the bowsette game when it was completed, maybe this wasn't different. Pretty disappointing but that's how life goes.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
I stopped following his Patreon for a bit, so I don't know what happened but this can't be the "Completed" Version this is clearly a cut content version :(

I put them side by side for better view, there where more options including blowjob, and even extra characters

could you share the file

Reactions: Zeyla

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
i tried to modify latest version, cus i have uncensored sprites for swf...
aaaaaaaaaaaand he did somehing with swf file that any edit attempt will lag the hell out of decompiler programm
tbh, its kinda pathetic

if someone knows how to replace sprite images inside swf, pls write pm to me and i will be able to decensor it in a couple of days

AlexWingace

Jun 30, 2017
Most likely, while browsing his stuff on different sites, it's said he's known for not finishing games.
Yeah, the dude puts out SO many unfinished demo-like games and abandons them that i'm surprised to see one marked "complete".

Which, this one *seems* more complete. At the very least all the buttons seem to work unlike most messes they release, though it's not exactly complex.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017

could you share the file
there is no new release at least for this game....
he is now working at 2 games now:
lucy

nessa (not yet released just images)

and bonus.......
girls wall uncensored complete from here:

ps. bookmark that page for future release......

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018

I have never send a file through Mega so I'm not sure if it will work, but here is the old unfinished version, BUUUUUT it has more content than the released version, and is uncensored, check my earlier post.

A lot of the buttons won't work cause those were promised additions that obviously were never added. Sold unfinished product as usual :(
(At least you'll have a proper uncensored version from his patreon)

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Welp, at least Gura is working, that's enough for me, always good to see more holostuff on this place.

Feb 25, 2018
oh wow mew made something thats not in flash :D
Nah, initial version was flash and on swfchan some months ago. It was equally as lacking in quality and content back then too. Warning that it's not great is very valid, Mew just doesn't care anymore.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
lucy

and bonus.......

So bj and anal was removed from the final version?

fredambread

Jan 23, 2022
lucy

and bonus.......

Is the android version available like this?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes