TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Figured it out. I had another job so I couldnt take it :D

The girl you meet in the resteraunt how do you call her? I've seen people say wait a week and call her on saturday. I have and nothing (I'm clean, I have makeup I have lip balm, I am actractive) so what do I do? :(

Roger

Donor
Aug 13, 2016
Figured it out. I had another job so I couldnt take it :D

The girl you meet in the resteraunt how do you call her? I've seen people say wait a week and call her on saturday. I have and nothing (I'm clean, I have makeup I have lip balm, I am actractive) so what do I do? :(
You need to have high looks, don't remember exactly how high but i think it's 80, try using fancy clothes

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You need to have high looks, don't remember exactly how high but i think it's 80, try using fancy clothes
Done this. My looks are at 243 :/

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Went to his website it says to do the same things I already did and still nothing :(

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
By doing the quest that I cant figure out :/
Q2-7: Are there any exhibition events?
A: illume: There is a redone project for this, may change in later version. (not before 6.0, I guess.)
For now, you must play Nastya's storyline for a introduction to exhibition.
First You need be formal clothing and go to City center --> restaurant --> common room
Formal clothing means Wear formal cloth, Do makeup, Curl your hair, and NOT sweaty.

In common room, if your energy > 15 (You are not that hungry), with 20% chance you may
notice a girl, sitting alone. She looks pretty attractive.
Smile at her
to start Nastya's storyline. In the end, you will got 1~2 exhibi experience.

After that (exhibi > 0), you may trigger series of exhibition events all around the game, and enhance your exhibitionism.
For now, the max level is 4.
You can also check Q4-4 for Nastya's Quest.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Q2-7: Are there any exhibition events?
A: illume: There is a redone project for this, may change in later version. (not before 6.0, I guess.)
For now, you must play Nastya's storyline for a introduction to exhibition.
First You need be formal clothing and go to City center --> restaurant --> common room
Formal clothing means Wear formal cloth, Do makeup, Curl your hair, and NOT sweaty.

In common room, if your energy > 15 (You are not that hungry), with 20% chance you may
notice a girl, sitting alone. She looks pretty attractive.
Smile at her
to start Nastya's storyline. In the end, you will got 1~2 exhibi experience.

After that (exhibi > 0), you may trigger series of exhibition events all around the game, and enhance your exhibitionism.
For now, the max level is 4.
You can also check Q4-4 for Nastya's Quest.
I have obviously read that and I even read further, to get the next level of exhibitionism you need to call her 2 weeks later on a saturday with the same outfit and shiet like that, but the problem is that you cant and the people who posted the walkthrough havent offered any solution for that problem :(

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
what do you mean you cant? do you get a error message, i tested it out few days ago and it worked fine

if your looking for her at the lake that one is kinda buggy, but it depends on the weather if she shows up, or not

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
what do you mean you cant? do you get a error message, i tested it out few days ago and it worked fine

if your looking for her at the lake that one is kinda buggy, but it depends on the weather if she shows up, or not
I mean that when I go into my mobile I click on her and nothing happens. I cant call her

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
u can only call her on Saturdays i don't honestly remember the exact times u can do it but q5 generator let's you look it up
Mate I've tried that, I've used every single outfit, check every single minute, I wasnt sweaty, hungry, tired or anything, my looks were almost maxed and I had my phone with money. Still no clue why I cant call her :|

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Mate I've tried that, I've used every single outfit, check every single minute, I wasnt sweaty, hungry, tired or anything, my looks were almost maxed and I had my phone with money. Still no clue why I cant call her :|
ask kevin he should be able to look it up, sry i couldn't help more :(

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Question.

Did you finish the event of meeting her the first time?

If yes, then did you call her afterwards?

If yes, what is the month in game when you call her?

Assuming you have problems on the second meeting, that is.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Question.

Did you finish the event of meeting her the first time? Yes

If yes, then did you call her afterwards? Cant. I click on her face but nothing happens.

If yes, what is the month in game when you call her? 1 month after the game started

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Question.

Did you finish the event of meeting her the first time? Yes

If yes, then did you call her afterwards? Cant. I click on her face but nothing happens.

If yes, what is the month in game when you call her? 1 month after the game started

Right, I'm gonna assume you called her on a Saturday.

Hmm......

Try calling her every hour on a Saturday?

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes