Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life [0.7.2+] [Ikarumod]

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Found a bug after installing the standalone bromod...When trying to help bro on homework the screen becomes white and nothing appears on girl life page

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Found a bug after installing the standalone bromod...When trying to help bro on homework the screen becomes white and nothing appears on girl life page
Just to keep this topic alive I am having the same problem but I am not sure which mod is the culprit?
Need to test with vanilla 0.7.2.1

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Its the problem with bromod I guess.... there was no such bug when I had not installed bromod

D

Deleted member 22113

does this stay updated with the dev builds?

survee

Jul 18, 2017
I can't go running. Not at the park or thegym after paying for a membership. There's no option for it.

My inhibition keeps going back up to 100.

I can't find the vibrator anywhere after buying it.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I can't go running. Not at the park or thegym after paying for a membership. There's no option for it.
Need to wear gym clothing and shoes for that.

After buying it it just unlocks an option to use it when masturbating. It's not an a usable item like purchasable food items.

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
@ikaruga
Thank you for your work really helping.
may i ask you for small favor could you plz put a reset day cheat.
or if its to much trouble you can just put the code line here and i will try to put it in the game.

furius34

May 29, 2017
this is normal? error location brother_lessons area on visit line 143 code 111 desc: location not found!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I can't work as an adult model, there is no option to chose. Is it the mod, maybe?

ihutch

May 29, 2017

My inhibition keeps going back up to 100.

• Are you wearing trainers & sports clothes when you try to go running?
  • An issue in the location saveupdater would keep forcing the inhibition to go to 100 on every execution of loadg which is attached to $ongload
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is normal? error location brother_lessons area on visit line 143 code 111 desc: location not found!
  • Found a few issue here and fixed them. Had same error on the 4th anatomy studying lesson with brother
  • I am also running BRO_MOD Standalone

Includes my stat cheat scales on stats page ...
Additional recurrent cheats
  • Never shave
  • Always Perfect Tan
  • Always Perfect Skin
  • Fixed Appearance: (set Attractiveness to fixed value)

furius34

May 29, 2017
  • Are you wearing trainers & sports clothes when you try to go running?
  • An issue in the location saveupdater would keep forcing the inhibition to go to 100 on every execution of loadg which is attached to $ongload
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Found a few issue here and fixed them. Had same error on the 4th anatomy studying lesson with brother
  • I am also running BRO_MOD Standalone

Includes my stat cheat scales on stats page ...
Additional recurrent cheats
  • Never shave
  • Always Perfect Tan
  • Always Perfect Skin
  • Fixed Appearance: (set Attractiveness to fixed value)
i have the fix but nothing works

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Ikaruga's version is the 0.7.3b, so yeah. The changes ihutch made are based on ikaruga's 0.7.3b, so... yeah.

Edit: Scratch that, it's called 0.7.3b, but the contents are still 0.7.2.3.