Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
No! There is no 0.61 in our mod - never was, never will be! That simply doesnt belong there.

Base image pack from here + image update from here. Thats it - please quit mixing the other version with ours.
Fine no prob its not mixed though I have my own modified game so I deleted the post
As yet again its hard to keep track of whos whos :)

There is no ours on my PC but I will obviously respect your thread
As you are correctly only interested in your own work

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Fine no prob its not mixed though I have my own modified game so I deleted the post
As yet again its hard to keep track of whos whos :)

There is no ours on my PC but I will obviously respect your thread
As you are correctly only interested in your own work
Its not meant as a bad thing and i apologize for the bad choice of words - but we did change the main posting for a reason as we did change actual sizes of pictures and not just used a software switch in the game.
The actual size of a really fresh install is just this
fresh install size.PNG

Reactions: Burt

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
This is how your folder structure looks like if you follow the instructions (minus the opt which is the only additional thing you wont have):
View attachment 14520

So on a complete fresh install without any saves your folder should look like this:
View attachment 14522

starting a new game on that complete fresh install i look at this:
View attachment 14524

This is how your folders should look like below 'images':
View attachment 14527
Thanks a lot. Yes, It was just a problem with the folder structure. My bad.

EDIT. I think i have found a real bug. The three last buttons in the "cheats" menu does not work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt and toolkitxx
D

Deleted member 53291

when my character arranges date it says "..is waiting by the train station" but the guy is nowhere to be found. Anyone had such problem? How to solve this?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
when my character arranges date it says "..is waiting by the train station" but the guy is nowhere to be found. Anyone had such problem? How to solve this?
This has been quite a problem for some time and someone just reported this a few days ago again. The texts assigned to a variable where very generic like this:
$streetev_home = 'the train station' (this means the train station in the city industrial area)
$streetev_home = 'your home' (this can be both Tanya's apartment or the dorm)
$streetev_home = 'your apartment' (this means the apartment in the residential area)

I adjusted these texts to be more precise in the status display for the next upcoming update but that will just be an intermediate solution as we are working on making those scenes to act more logical and proper. These events are directly connected to some major overhaul we have to do to assign the player to a primary home as you will/might end up inviting the boyfriend to a home that you never rented or owned in the first place (very old bug too)

As a general tip for now: Those boyfriends will be waiting outside the train station or in city residential outside or city centre outside.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a way all the cheats of the previous version (including modification of the body and time and weather) of the mod works in this one, or it is impossible righ now?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is there a way all the cheats of the previous version (including modification of the body and time and weather) of the mod works in this one, or it is impossible righ now?
We only opened those who work without breaking other stuff right away again - so that would be the first answer. Currently not possible without some trickery. Since we have to deal with the bugs that would be reported I (yes against a lot of protest of the minions) decided those who link to broken base stuff wont show until the base is done.
Weather is already done properly and a cheat for the current implementation became largely obsolete. Time needs a sensitive way to do it since our framework makes some serious changes in the core.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
We only opened those who work without breaking other stuff right away again - so that would be the first answer. Currently not possible without some trickery. Since we have to deal with the bugs that would be reported I (yes against a lot of protest of the minions) decided those who link to broken base stuff wont show until the base is done.
Weather is already done properly and a cheat for the current implementation became largely obsolete. Time needs a sensitive way to do it since our framework makes some serious changes in the core.
Thanks for the answer. Actually, the cheat I miss the most is the one of the relationships. It´s really boring to have to "chat" one million times with everybody in order of making friends.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Thanks for the answer. Actually, the cheat I miss the most is the one of the relationships. It´s really boring to have to "chat" one million times with everybody in order of making friends.
I can relax you with those - they might actually be around for a while again to cheat but we needed to have the relationship overview done first as it contains a hopefully pleasant surprise when you look at it next time.
But as i described in an earlier post: Relationship is subject to be changed into just an indicator what kind of relationship (unknown, friend, husband, lover etc) they have towards the main player which will need completely different cheat functions and those are simply always priority 2 in what we do.

Sorry to sound like a broken record all the time but i quote our very first goal for all of this:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 53291

This has been quite a problem for some time and someone just reported this a few days ago again. The texts assigned to a variable where very generic like this:
$streetev_home = 'the train station' (this means the train station in the city industrial area)
$streetev_home = 'your home' (this can be both Tanya's apartment or the dorm)
$streetev_home = 'your apartment' (this means the apartment in the residential area)

I adjusted these texts to be more precise in the status display for the next upcoming update but that will just be an intermediate solution as we are working on making those scenes to act more logical and proper. These events are directly connected to some major overhaul we have to do to assign the player to a primary home as you will/might end up inviting the boyfriend to a home that you never rented or owned in the first place (very old bug too)

As a general tip for now: Those boyfriends will be waiting outside the train station or in city residential outside or city centre outside.
thanks!
What about when a guy sends his driver to pick her up. Do I have to wait for him to come, when and where?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
thanks!
What about when a guy sends his driver to pick her up. Do I have to wait for him to come, when and where?
Usually he can be found at the city residential area - this belongs to the same problematic as stated before. Maybe i should visualize this to make it more obvious that this is a major problem with the original code implementation:
home problematic.jpg
Without the current changes we are working on to make something a unique primary home for the player most of those things in the bottom are impossible to be assigned or moved decently (red arrows). When we changed the core system it will be smooth like a baby butt :)

P.S: Most of the original code simply made the city residential area and its apartment the default destination for quite a lot of the events without any checks if you actually rented or owned it to begin with. So when in doubt and until we report it is changed by us its always safe to make going there the first option.

Last edited:

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, so some of the images are missing for me, I have noticed that the images in "Gameplay Settings" are missing and the ones in the cheat menu in the phone. The "Bug Report" image is also missing. there could be more missing, but those are the ones I have found so far. Someone help?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hello, so some of the images are missing for me, I have noticed that the images in "Gameplay Settings" are missing and the ones in the cheat menu in the phone. The "Bug Report" image is also missing. there could be more missing, but those are the ones I have found so far. Someone help?
Did you download the 'image pack update' and applied that? From your description all those pictures and icons are part of it.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Did you download the 'image pack update' and applied that? From your description all those pictures and icons are part of it.
Yes thank you that fixed it, however now the Additional description window is blank, I have tried to use " Refresh Status Window" but it doesnt show anything.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Yes thank you that fixed it, however now the Additional description window is blank, I have tried to use " Refresh Status Window" but it doesnt show anything.
I would need a bit more than that pls. Blank after you applied the image update while still being ingame? Blank in general (which i have a hard time to believe as that has been thoroughly tested) or in a specific instance of movement? We are always glad to fix things quickly but we also need a bit more input to do so.

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
I would need a bit more than that pls. Blank after you applied the image update while still being ingame? Blank in general (which i have a hard time to believe as that has been thoroughly tested) or in a specific instance of movement? We are always glad to fix things quickly but we also need a bit more input to do so.
Well it first happened when I slept and woke up, I fixed it by loading an older savefile. After that it didn't happen anymore. Sorry if it's not much information but I cant really remember in what kind order I did things for it to happen. Oh and a bug I found was if I press wait and press ok, I have cant do anything, the only option I get is to wait again. To fix that I have to load an older savefile. It seems to happen sometimes even though I type in for example 120.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well it first happened when I slept and woke up, I fixed it by loading an older savefile. After that it didn't happen anymore. Sorry if it's not much information but I cant really remember in what kind order I did things for it to happen. Oh and a bug I found was if I press wait and press ok, I have cant do anything, the only option I get is to wait again. To fix that I have to load an older savefile. It seems to happen sometimes even though I type in for example 120.
We generalized the 'wait' and applied it to almost all loctions by a central call. The wait has already been changed to be more explicit for the variety of existing locations - you experienced something that wasnt taking some location's special setup into consideration. Sorry about that but the next update will change that again. Until then you can use the 'emergency exit' button to get out of it.

Clicking the bug report button will always help us to pinpoint things better as the important variables we need are listed there. If you dont like making a bug report via the form a copy&paste of those variables into your post here would be highly appreciated.

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to make it so that the picture window for character looks is allways on or will it be added into the cheats eventually similarly to the other GL when you folks manage to get them working again?

Really liking this mod otherwise, having played the other version a lot and after reading this thread i have high hopes for when you fellas eventually get to the state where its time to add new content instead of just fixing the mess.

Reactions: toolkitxx
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes