Mod QSP Abandoned Girl Life: Quality Of Life Mod [1-10][toolkitxx]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zharz

Jul 19, 2017
nevermind the mirror link, i had it figured out.

btw i wanna ask something, why is the transgendered and new in town start removed in the v10 version?

(well i skimmed the changelog and didn't found anything so~ i just wanna know if its not just my problem)

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
nevermind the mirror link, i had it figured out.

btw i wanna ask something, why is the transgendered and new in town start removed in the v10 version?

(well i skimmed the changelog and didn't found anything so~ i just wanna know if its not just my problem)
We keep all former changelogs below the current one so you can follow the actual progress and the disabling the transgender start was a few versions back to reduce the amount of bugs we have to deal with until the base cleaning of the code is done.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
The start.bat is named wrong and is giving not found error.
Change
start "" "%~dp0\qspgui.exe" "%~dp0\GL_QOL_mod_V1_1-10.qsp"
to
start "" "%~dp0\qspgui.exe" "%~dp0\Girl_Life_QOL_mod_V1_1_10.qsp" to fix

D

Deleted member 53291

where does the graduation from school happen, it doesn't trigger :(

JohnEagle

Sep 1, 2017
This mod is good. the game looks so much cleaner now, but the cheat menu seems limited, I haven't figured out how to change your appearance, change relations or just add points to stats, just mid/max.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
no apperance cheat, no relationship one either, and their is only mid/max in our version. Not being worked on now, and may never be worked on, not really a prority with all the other things that need to be done. Hope this helps :)

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
I don´t know if my idea is feasible, because I know nothing about programming, but anyway I´ll say as a suggestion. I think this game is waaaaay to long for the amount of events. Is the biggest fault and I´m sure, it makes some people to leave the game after a few hours of gameplay. You have to repeat thousands of times boring tasks as "talk" with somebody in order of getting a random event. I have said that already in other comments.

So... If now you have, for example, a 1% of probabilities of getting an event every time you have a 15 minutes chat with a given character... Could be possible to mod the game in order of getting, let say, a 25% of probabilities of getting the event every time you have a 90 minutes chat with the same character? Longer interactions with the characters and greater probabilities of getting the event, so you wouldn´t have to mouse-click a hundred times every day in "chat", "train", "exercise", "dance" etc in order of getting the event, and since the interactions would last longer, the game would not end too soon in "game time".

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don´t know if my idea is feasible, because I know nothing about programming, but anyway I´ll say as a suggestion. I think this game is waaaaay to long for the amount of events. Is the biggest fault and I´m sure, it makes some people to leave the game after a few hours of gameplay. You have to repeat thousands of times boring tasks as "talk" with somebody in order of getting a random event. I have said that already in other comments.

So... If now you have, for example, a 1% of probabilities of getting an event every time you have a 15 minutes chat with a given character... Could be possible to mod the game in order of getting, let say, a 25% of probabilities of getting the event every time you have a 90 minutes chat with the same character? Longer interactions with the characters and greater probabilities of getting the event, so you wouldn´t have to mouse-click a hundred times every day in "chat", "train", "exercise", "dance" etc in order of getting the event, and since the interactions would last longer, the game would not end too soon in "game time".
I hear you but any approach like you describe it would first and foremost require that the code would actually be using the same functions or that events would be unified - which they are not. Its the reason we do all this. Everything in the original version was more or less handcoded meaning event1 would use x minutes/hours and event2 would use a complete different amount. There is no simple : lets change general probabilty - every single time you have something like a 'chance' its handcoded, deeply buried inside other stuff often without any explanation to begin with and time usage is more or the less the exact same thing. ITs why we need to clean this stuff in the first place.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
where does the graduation from school happen, it doesn't trigger :(
Let me expand on this: As stated by Shay the graduation day is May 25th.
Currently you have to be at the school (outside) before or at 08:00 on that day to get the option to attend the actual graduation party.
As i am actually cleaning those locations currently i will make sure to change/add the reminder for it and make a clear hint about when to be where - this is unfortunately another relic that needs a caring hand.

Bite Me LLZ

Modder
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
!Attention!
the sound pack is down, i personally am not able to edit the mega download, so untill the official pos has been updated, i offer a temporary sound pack repost till it is up again. You may get it here,

Enjoy playing!

!Attention!
Edit:

Got a mod to change the link in the op to have the temp one.
Thank you @ace_boogie

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I may be blind.. but I'm not seeing any attachments to the OP?
There is no attached zip file anymore as the mod files became too large.

The mod is in the mega folder, which is on the main page (in big green lettering).

Make sure you have the QOL image pack (1st step). This is specifically for our mod.

N.B: If you don't want to play the game with sound, there is no need to download the sound pack.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
There is no attached zip file anymore as the mod files became too large.

The mod is in the mega folder, which is on the main page (in big green lettering).

Make sure you have the QOL image pack (1st step). This is specifically for our mod.

N.B: If you don't want to play the game with sound, there is no need to download the sound pack.
Well right now the image pack and the sound pack links (step 1 & 2) both link to the same mega file (the sound pack).. so someone was a tad too quick when editing the links in the op :)

Last edited:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Well right now the image pack and the sound pack links (step 1 & 2) both link to the same mega file (the sound pack).. so someone was a tad too quick when editing the links in the op :)
EDIT 3: My link is now down. Will not be posting it here again.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes