• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Completed Girl Friend Simulator [Final] [XM Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i found a very interesting glitch which makes her naked all the time. first, you have to drop all toys on her bed. second, grab her phone, get behind the office desk on the right side and drop the phone behind the curtain. it gets respawnd in front off the bed and eventually slides under the bed(you need multiple tries for that). after a while she will pick up the phone and gets stuck onto the bed.
now throw all the toys in front of the door to block every movement. now she is stuck on the bed forever.
and now "trap" her on the pillow and block her movement. she will try to escape like crazy, because all bars will reach zero veeeeery fast. the moment it reaches zero, let her go and she will get to sleep (multiple tries here too). at this moment, the game breaks and she will levitate while sleeping naked. now she wwill sleep and walk around naked all the time.
in the screenshot, you can see the broken textures :D girlfriend.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
It won't start for me. Like nothing happens when I open the exe. What gives?
Same for me, no reaction at all when i try to open the exe , i will try to download the game from one of the other link (i used the one from Nopy) to see of the problem isn’t from there. Usually if i can’t start an unreal engine game i at least get a notification to inform me the exe fucked up, in that case nothing.

desgraça226

Oct 1, 2021
Same for me, no reaction at all when i try to open the exe , i will try to download the game from one of the other link (i used the one from Nopy) to see of the problem isn’t from there. Usually if i can’t start an unreal engine game i at least get a notification to inform me the exe fucked up, in that case nothing.
i tried diferent link and none of the work, nothing happens.

Reactions: DraKeoniS

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Managed to get her to 96 and 98, she gets naked and will sit on desk with legs up or doggy leaning on bed.
All you can do is click on her pussy which I guess is simulating fucking.
Meh

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Not really a "girlfriend" simulator, lol. You have to feed her and hydrate her and make her sleep.

This is like a nurse caring for an invalid, then you molest every night lol. Kinda dark

Flint23k

Mar 28, 2019
Very booooooring game, so long to do ""sex"", we can't call that sex, it's Sims simulator poor version

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I've had the physical release of Girlfriend Simulator since my teenage years and never thought of getting a digital version. I wonder why they didn't just call it:

'My left-hand: Digital edition'

Ah, probably because that would only cater to the lefties.
I"m a leftie when it comes to 90% of the things I do, 5% ambi dexterous and 5% right-handed.
I eat chips and bust nuts with my right hand. And I always wash my hands before eating -_-

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote